Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Hi from the Netherlands

Hi, I've already posted some things about my customized Phat chopper and my Raleigh 'Willy van Ghent' Cruiser, but didn't introduce myself. Since I found myself not riding my '59 Pan with sidecar too much anymore I wanted to ride around on nice bikes and wheels in my own city... In 2000 started...
  2. R

Phat Coach de Luxe

Here's a scan of the plate with/on 5mm lines. Obvious it's done by hand ...
  3. R

Phat Coach de Luxe

I had this frame of a Phat Coach the Luxe, to nice to dump it. The parts were used in a low-glide. Some friend modified the frame because I didn't want to sit that high above the rear tire. Found some wheels that would fit nicely to the curves of the frame. But the wheels was ment for v-brakes...
  4. R

Show us your Vintage Raleighs!

In 1997 I bought this Raleigh, as an ATB with a Shiman Nexus-7. I bought it just for some parts to take to Cuba to complete a cruiser for use in Havana. The frame and other parts though, remained in Holland. It already wasn't a 'vintage' when I bought it and I did not try to bring it back to...
  5. R

Hi

An introducing to all: I'm from Holland, and since my first Phat Coach the Luxe (bought in 2000) I started enjoying riding and changing bikes. Because I didn't get out my city that much anymore to ride my old Panhead I had to ride around on special wheels whennot leaving town. So ... now there...
Back