Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. custombikebuilder

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Re: Craigslist nightmares and dreams... funny stories http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/3991797398.html i didn't know something electric could reach the speed of 35mpg...... :shock:
  2. custombikebuilder

vintage motorcycle riders

do vintage minibikes count? this one is my drag bike, it runs on alcohol, bored out, shoots blue flames, nothing much you know, just 22 horses out of a 5 horse block. super bronc vt-10 and super tryke Fox and Bronc
  3. custombikebuilder

Project Swing Low (non motorized boardtracker)UPDATE!!

Re: Non mototrized boardtracker (first shot at one) how about.....Mood Swing?
  4. custombikebuilder

Lucas' Bikes

Re: Bikes the first chopper i ever made, pulled it out of the dump, cut the forks and welded em.
  5. custombikebuilder

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Re: Craigslist nightmares and dreams... funny stories I was wondering where It went, always cheers me up to see the stupid stuff people try to sell.
  6. custombikebuilder

What does everyone do when they're not messing with their bi

Thanks, i love this thing too, i was walking to work one day and saw it out on the sidewalk, got the price and was shocked, i paid 175 for it. put more into it for ice tires and wraps but it's totally worth it.
  7. custombikebuilder

What does everyone do when they're not messing with their bi

when i don't mess with bikes, i mess with other types of bikes :D
  8. custombikebuilder

New Belgium Fat Tire Beer Tap Handles!!!!

they didn't sell on ebay last year, and the Snow day tap handle is gone, i still have one left though and a ranger pending. thank you
  9. custombikebuilder

iPHONE 5 IN ACTION

I LOVE MY GALAXY SIII 8 Mp front and back cameras Its so awesome Pictures are amazing that's all I can say
  10. custombikebuilder

iPHONE 5 IN ACTION

Wheres the bikes in the photo
  11. custombikebuilder

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

A couple of mine
  12. custombikebuilder

Vintage 6 volt charger ????

antique motorcycle guys would maybe be interested, i know on the flattys knuckleheads and panheads they were all 6 volt, but they are un reliable so people convert them
  13. custombikebuilder

Show us them cars!

yea i get it then its not like a usual trailer where it pivots on the ball on the hitch. if you back up right, it goes right, where a regular trailer is the opposite
  14. custombikebuilder

Show us them cars!

is there a strategy to backing up with those single wheel trailers?
  15. custombikebuilder

Bobbers (The new era of Rat Rod Bikes)

that one is awesome, and it has two things i don't like, Yellow which looks great on it, and a sportster motor. i love it man!!!!!!!!!
  16. custombikebuilder

Thinking About Building A Cafe Racer,,,

make an old harley shovelhead cafe racer http://www.google.com/imgres?q=harley+c ... ,s:0,i:122
  17. custombikebuilder

vintage motorcycle riders

We collect the old harleys and indians. Knuckleheads panheads, racers and stuff.
  18. custombikebuilder

Show us them cars!

Re: wheres the chain on that sweet looking shovel?
  19. custombikebuilder

Bicycle impressions

oh and when i was about 5 years old i found a bike in the dump :D and took it down our hill, which is about a 55 degree angle and it was the first time i noticed it never had brakes and the first time i ever caught air, needless to say, my whole cheek got torn off, terrible road rash on my...
Back