Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. FatBoy

bikes will be on the back burner while I build my 59 VW !!!

up date Krusty has gone over 10k miles and two different motors lol. It has a 4" narrowed adjustable front beam with drop spindles,wilwood disc brakes front and rear,air suspension,1915cc motor with dual 40mm carbs,type 3 trans straight axle,and porsche cosmic wheels. Ive done lots of shows and...
  2. FatBoy

HOOLIGAN "New Shoes" And A Fresh New LOOK

Really wish i didnt sell this one
  3. FatBoy

Big Daddy"Rat Fink"Scooter New taillight Advertising RRB!!

Almost 10 years later and i still ride this thing around at car shows and Vintage trailer rallys
  4. FatBoy

His and Hers Collegiate

Scored a set of Collegiate His and Hers bicycles.His is a Montgomery Wards oped road and Hers a Columbia Commuter both Brown and Orange. Nice set barely ridden both 3 speeds work nice to crusie around the car shows and camping parks.
  5. FatBoy

Show us them cars!

6. FatBoy

Wow how time flies...Here is the bus today ,i drive the wheels off of it . Im running a 1915 cc dual 40mm car set up, type 3 straight axel trans,4 wheel wilwood disc brakes. drop spring plates in the rear, front beam is narrowed 4",adjustable and has 2" drop spindles, also a dual stage master...
  7. FatBoy

Trike for Mendez

Heres a few pics my wife took
  8. FatBoy

Trike for Mendez

9. FatBoy

Trike for Mendez

I havent been building for awhile so this reignited my bike building interest.One of my employees asked if i would get his old trike going for him and i couldnt say no.I didnt document as much as i should have but it turned out nice.now if i can figure out how to get the pics from my phone on to...
  10. FatBoy

Penny Farthing (New School!)

great work i like what youve done 8) heres one i did a while back using a 26" unicycle i should have named it nose diver :lol:
  11. FatBoy

OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

I like your Zombie killer knuckles :mrgreen:
  12. FatBoy

Chopper scooter

Lookin good so far.Post it in the Build section aswell. :mrgreen:
  13. FatBoy

Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

I took off the tires and tubes.Then i taped off the spokes and nipples,and layed down a coat of Krylon gloss black paint / primer in the same can,they turned out pretty good just a little fisheye in a few places :mrgreen: while I had it apart i greased the hubs and BB they had some from the...
  14. FatBoy

HOOLIGAN "New Shoes" And A Fresh New LOOK

I went with Kenda 20x 4.25 rear and 24x3.0 front with a MC tread pattern.It rides really good I use it more then any of my other bikes. :mrgreen:
  15. FatBoy

Here is my take on the Beast.I de stickerd it,cut off the stock seat clamp,added a new seat ,layback seat post with my own shim,cut the nipples off the tires,blacked out the rims,added a set of pegs,changed the bars and put a RRB head badge decal :mrgreen:
  16. FatBoy

Just gonna black out the rims and call it good
  17. FatBoy

Hey Fellas i guess im a proud member of the Beast club. :mrgreen: This is why my Wife shouldnt send me to Wally World at 9:00 on a Fri night.As soon as I walked up and saw how big they are in person You know I had to buy one!They had green and red one of each so I chose red.I changed the bars...
  18. FatBoy

It was covered in a off white house paint when i brought it home.After a couple hundred razor blades its about 90 percent stripped to the OG paint. :mrgreen:
  19. FatBoy

Thanks man ive been waiting a long time to get my hands on one of these.It had alot more rust rot then i first realized but ill turn it into a survivor.Im gettin ready to change the drivers dog leg,rocker,A B and two C pillars, a couple out riggers ,and about half the front and rear floors.It...
  20. FatBoy

A update and progress pics I been away for a bit buy ive been a busy boy.I decided to try and save the OG paint as best I could its only right to rat this vintage beauty.I started building my own 3/4 rack and finally found a drivers door.I scored a 1500cc motor from a friend so next is brakes...
Back