Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. W

Wolf Built. Two completed builds.

More as promised:
  2. W

Thx! There's a link to a Flickr set in the first post. I'll throw a few more up in the post in a bit.
  3. W

Lemme know if you want to sell the frames. Got a friend ready to build one.
  4. W

Hasn't been ran yet. It was built for a local men's boutique. I finished the build and took it straight to an opening party a week or so before Christmas. I didn't want it sitting in the shop with gas/gas fumes. Once the weather clears up a bit, the tank will be sealed and the shake down runs...
  5. W

Shot on a tripod. One scene with bike, one without. Then composite in PS. Used a large can under the pedal. Scene was shot with a D3x, strip box overhead, and a q flash flanking to the rear. The Redeem frame is 50's Higgins and the Ghost is a late 40's-early 50's Huffman as far as I can tell...
  6. W

Thanks, man! It was rather a small space to pull it off in, but managed.
  7. W

Finally took some photos of my latest builds. The Redeem The Ghost More photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bradmwolf/ ... 117346794/ Website, shirts, blog coming soon. Stay tuned.
  8. W

Not Normal

I really need one of these...with clip-ons on a worksman...perfect set up in my eyes! Build looks great, man!
  9. W

How to get the best performance from a China engine? CARB???

Re: How to get the best performance from a China engine? Yup. That's the place. I'll be putting my 50cc head back on my 66cc this spring. Currently have the 70 on. More squeeze with the 50.
  10. W

Flabob Board Tracker

Tell me about the fork. Make? Did you bend it? Sits great!
  11. W

How to get the best performance from a China engine? CARB???

Re: How to get the best performance from a China engine? Puch Hi-compression head, Dellorto carb, port match intake/exhaust, polish exhaust header, expansion chamber, NGK plug/wire, trim intake side of piston skirt, #41 chain, hub adapter.
  12. W

1948 Schwinn "Project Motorbike" new pics!

Re: 1948 Schwinn "Project Motorbike" Run a Pirate's hub adapter with a 40t. With the stretch, you will need to pick up some #41 chain to make the distance. It comes on 10ft sections. You can find it at a Rural King or Tractor Supply. Looking good! Tank plans?
  13. W

RATTLE RAT "I BUILT A HOOPTIE"

Re: RATTLE RAT First rate paint doesn't lift with tape...just sayin'. I've been bitten too many times with it. Regardless, build is looking great!
  14. W

repainting rims

You can use straws and a couple paper plates to mask the spokes and hubs.
  15. W

Restoring 1950 Monark..Turquoise..FINISHED 2nd build

Re: Restoring 1950 Monark MMMM, Monark double springer....
  16. W

Kona Cruiser.....

Always loved those frames! Wonder if a 2 smoker motor would fit in there.... I'll be watching this build!
  17. W

New project tease.

That's be awesome if you could. That's what I planned on doing. Thanks!
  18. W

Indian Board Track Racer

Nice! Sportsman Flyer sells the bars. A bit pricey though. Keep it up!
  19. W

Halloween project!

Nice! Flip the seat clamp guts upside down inside the rails. This will allow your seat to sit lower and hide the post. Just a thought.
  20. W

TREK SAWYER

That frame has tons of potential!
Back