Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Worm Drink

I love cycle trucks and Clutch. I will be watching this one.
  2. C

█★█ starsNbars █★█ 38 Hawthorne Twin Bar 5 Bar ☠ - Red White and RUST - Tied for 7th Place

Lookin' good! I enjoyed your build last year and can't wait to see what you do with this stellar frame and parts stash:113:
  3. C

Firewing 1953 Columbia 3 Star DeLuxe (2nd) - 3/15 TRADED

Re: FireWing 53 Columbia 3 Star-5/18 GIJoe WHERE'S JAKE?? GTB!!! Lookin' good Man 8) This could be your coolest build off bike yet :wink:
  4. C

Arrow.

Oh my :!: :shock: :shock:
  5. C

DILLIGAF Shelby "Bareflow" (formerly Hiawatha Arrow)

Re: DILLIGAF build Looks like a Shelby to me.Cool Frame to start with :wink:
  6. C

Bare Minimum. FINISHED

Re: Bare Minimum. Looks good 8) Great stance and has a sleek look to it that makes it look like it's in motion while standing still.I'll be watching to see where you go with this build :!:
  7. C

Fresh Finds for an Old Find

I have recently started finding parts for a bike I picked up at a yard sale the first week of May 2010 for $25.It has been hanging in the garage until I started finding the parts that were missing to start building it up. About a month ago an add on CL popped up for a repop Schwinn tank so I...
  8. C

Spyder Monkey

Unfortunately,that is a ways off :oops: My time is limited and I have others to build first.I will just watch yours in the mean time :D
  9. C

Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board FireWing starts tonight

Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board I'd say that falls within the "anything goes" guide lines :lol:
  10. C

>>>Croc Cycles Hot Rod, Episode: Paint Stripped

Re: >>>Croc Cycles Hot Rod. Episode: New Chainguard Fabricated Another sweet build :shock:
  11. C

Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board FireWing starts tonight

Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board You've really got some nice stuff there Kingfish.Can't wait to see what you come up with this year for the Build Off.With this much cool stuff piling up,you may need to build several bikes :wink:
  12. C

1930 Hartford by Westfield - Finally on the Road!!!!!!!!

Re: 1930 Hartford by Westfield Mfg/Pope Man love bikes with twin top tubes 8) This one is no exception.I also have a thing for unique and stylish chainguards.What is this one from :?: I must have one... Both of these bike OOoooze class :wink:
  13. C

My creed.....

Good creed.Cool Bike.
  14. C

Spyder Monkey

Man,this build is cool 8) 8) Makes me want to build up my 24" Spyder.Keep up the great work :!:
  15. C

|MOSBY'S RAIDERS |THANKS EVERYBODY|Ride Shots

Re: Mosby's Raiders | Heavy Artillery Great build 8) 8) One of my favorites :wink:
  16. C

I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (JOAN JETT BUILD)

Nice build and fun to watch going together :!:
  17. C

MoFaux – blast off!

Simply beautiful 8) 8)
  18. C

█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER BUILD THREAD - Aug8 - SOLD

Re: █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TwinFlex 8/4 "MA" R.I.P. - FINISHED??? Your bike looks great kingfish :!: Sorry for your loss.Your Grandma sounds like a great lady.Keep her close to your heart :D
  19. C

I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (SOME LOON AND ALUM!!) hahahahahahahahahahahaha :!:
  20. C

★★ Hot Rod Deluxe ★★(DONE!)

Re: ★★ Hot Rod Deluxe ★★(UPDATE 14- It's a Rider!!) Great lookin' bike :!: Keep up the great work :wink:
Back