Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

Frankenrod (switch up pg. 3)

I really like this project. Alot of thought is going into it. And yes my name is FRANK
  2. F

Cleveland Welding Seiral Numbers

The fork on the red bike is called a flying "V" fork.
  3. F

Road-kill Rat UPDATE 7/31/12

Re: Road-kill Rat Cant wait to see it done. Great start. frankster41
  4. F

Indian Board Track Racer

Go ahead and use the idea for the bars that's why I posted it. I would have welded them the mountain bike bars are aluminum and the others are steel. The Indian I've had for a long time. Got it when you could find the stuff before ebay came along. Keep up the great work on your project. Frankster41
  5. F

Indian Board Track Racer

Great work, Here is a picture for some insperation. The handle bars on the bicycle i made out of some bars from a mountain bike turned upsidedown. I shortened them up. Then I took some other bars that had the right curve for the outside pieces. I drilled holes through and bolted them together...
  6. F

Monark Parade Bike

I found this the other day from an old fella that had this Monark from new on. He road this in parades up until about 20 years ago. g]
  7. F

Original 36 or37 Roadmaster Finally with pictures

Here are some pic's of an original CWC Roadmaster just as I found it from a picker. It was in a barn in central Wisconsin. It needs a good and careful cleaning, a good project for next winter. The bike was not ridden much, fender tips are not all banged up, pedals are not wore much and I think...
  8. F

Original 36 or 37 Roadmaster

Could someone help me out? How do I attach a picture to to this thread. This is my first time on this site. Would like to post pics of an all original 1936 or 37 Roadmaster. Thanks for anyone's help. frankster41
Back