Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. burperusmaximus

1920's Mead

cool bike! have you located where the serial number is? have a similar frame but it doesn't have a head badge so i'm clueless what it is
  2. burperusmaximus

28 Columbia?

nice gift hehehe, kinda look like this one http://www.trfindley.com/flschwinn_1893_1940/1917x_07.html. still looking for some pictures with different angle but to no avail.
  3. burperusmaximus

28 diamond frame with heart lugs

no idea what the heck it is, any help would be appreciated. tnx
  4. burperusmaximus

So I know it's a worksman but...

i also have a worksman frame no idea what year it is, serial number is 9340 under the bottom bracket. here's the pic
  5. burperusmaximus

Looney Tunes ACME equipped bicycle

Hi all, this is my first build. There are many great builds on this build off. It’s kinda difficult to think of a theme for a bike; luckily no one made the acme inspired bike (searched this site hehe). So my motto on this build is "What would Wile E. Coyote do?" I'm starting on this frame, i...
  6. burperusmaximus

black bikes?

here's mine, phillips made in birmingham
  7. burperusmaximus

A cool Phillips bike

do you mind posting the serial number? i just want to compare mine. my bike doesn't have the sturney so i don't know the date. thanks here's my bike
  8. burperusmaximus

hand cranked klaxon

thanks again BigKitty, I'll try to post pics when i'm done
  9. burperusmaximus

hand cranked klaxon

Thanks BigKitty! That's a big help, i'll try this one. is the nut welded on the diaphragm?
  10. burperusmaximus

hand cranked klaxon

Hi everyone! Newbie here. This is such a great site, lots of cool ideas. I've been searching for pictures of dismantled klaxon horn, I'm trying to recreate one the ratrod way hehe. I'm having a difficulty at the stud in the middle of the diaphragm cause i haven't seen the inside of it. hope...
Back