Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

BOARD TRACKER RACING "parts bikes vs. customs"

So its three days past the deadline whats the verdict?
  2. J

Gravity racer - Calling all daredevils!

Currently working on a 52 Schwinn for a show coming up in Feb. Blueing the frame, taking all my free time. I will get some mock ups soon though. I sent you a FB friend request,(JW) profile pic dirt jumpin) the cover of the BMX action mag you have, I have the same pink trickstar that's on it...
  3. J

Cycology Bicycles Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Show II!!!!

Yo Double when we gonna hook up and meet, Im local and planning to get up to this show.
  4. J

Gravity racer - Calling all daredevils!

This is one of the coolest threads I have read in a while. I was just given an Eastern Jane, Hutch Trickstar with cracked seatpost tube and an old Raleigh Sprite Mixtie that I was gonna use for parts on some other builds. Keep this thread alive very cool. I live in N GA and we got some hills...
  5. J

Here are a few pics of my entry, weather is bad here today will get some better ones when the sun comes out. I think this is a late 50s Hawthorne, was originally a coaster single speed. I added in a three speed freehub with rear hand brake. Not done with it yet gotta do the light conversion...
  6. J

I have a late 50s Hawthorne I have been working on. I unfortunately did not document my build with photos over the time spent building. I was hoping to have it done by the RRBO, but moving over the summer and our summer vacation trip interfered. If its cool I would like to enter it in to the...
  7. J

Cycology Bicycles Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Show II!!!!

I think Im gonna make an attempt to get up to this show. Still wanna hook up with DN and Mr. Tank, Im local.
  8. J

DOUBLE NICKLE and DR.T's AUCTION RAT!( pics pics pics!!!!!!)

Hey guys, Im in Marietta and just finished up my first build and what to get together with people that have similar interests. If you guys are looking for a third party send me a PM. I am very close to Lassiter and have some parts and elbows to get greasy. I am also a UBI grad, overall bike...
  9. J

Sup in ATL

Still wondering if anyone knows what year or model this frame is. I have it finished now and will get some pics up soon. It rides really good, I squeezed in a three speed and rear hand brake. I was even able to find a set Cornell Clipper white walls for it. Next project is a 52 Schwinn and...
  10. J

Sup in ATL

] Lots of elbow grease, this bike was is real bad shape. Still deciding what to do with the chain guard and fenders. I was really bummed out about the bars being rusted so bad, would have been perfect for inverting.
  11. J

Sup in ATL

I got some photo's of the hawthorne. I have been working on this for some time and just realized That i have been photo doc my work. Kinda of a bummer cause there is a cool story behind the bike. While visiting my wife's grandparents outside of Santa Fe, NM. I spotted this old bike leaning on...
  12. J

Sup in ATL

Thanks for the welcome guys. Cool to see this forum all over the states and not just in a region. I have clear coated the lightly rusted raw frame, leaving some old pin striping around the head badge. The fillet on the seatstay's showin the brass. got an old leather spring saddle. I have...
  13. J

Sup in ATL

Hey what up, names Joey. Currently in north Atlanta and just found this forum. I am currently working on an old Hawthorne I found on my wife's reservation land in New Mexico. Her mom told me that her and her sister bought from a an old thrift store in 1965. SS, full fender's, c. pin cranks...
Back