Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

Man builds world’s tallest rideable bike named the “Stoopidtall” (video)

Not sure if this is already on here but this is crazy, check it out! http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/latest-news/man-builds-worlds-tallest-rideable-bike-named-stoopidtaller-video-140480
  2. T

Trexlertown Pa. Swap 10/5...what are you bringing?

I'm going, but not selling. Hopefully buying the next project bike!
  3. T

Chip Foose bikes

First Mike Wolfe, now Chip Foose. http://www.bikerumor.com/2014/09/11/ib14-legendary-auto-designer-chip-foose-creates-hot-rod-inspired-cruisers/
  4. T

VOTE HERE!!!

Voted. Some many great bikes/builds! Very hard to choose three.
  5. T

TRAMP STAMP

Great job! Love the pinstriping!
  6. T

Two Way Tandem

Very Cool! Love it!
  7. T

What Would You Do.?

In the past I have had success mounting a hacksaw blade in my small pneumatic reciprocating saw. Stick the blade into the tube and keep it parallel. It is still a time consuming process but it works. You need to keep the speed low on the saw work on getting the cut started near the top and...
  8. T

RUFF CYCLES "RRB LUCKY" - RIDING VIDEO

Sweet!!!! Looks great!
  9. T

A DESIGNER NEVER SLEEPS...

Very cool!
  10. T

Who has had chrome plating done? Where and how much?

I had a sweetheart skiptooth ring plated last summer by Qualchrome, it cost me $100.
  11. T

1917 Iver Johnson

Sweet!
  12. T

1951 CCM Hotrod Fixie

Very cool bike!
  13. T

How does one replace the old rivots

I see these guys every year at the AACA Hershey fall meet. They seem to have every imaginable style of rivet. http://www.bigflatsrivet.com
  14. T

ALMOST PERFECT

Great looking bike!
  15. T

Reworked a prewar seat yesterday

Nice job! Very Cool!
  16. T

Small hones... for seat tubes

I have used a wheel cylinder hone to clean up the inside of a seat tube. If it's not too bad I have also used red scotchbrite and a piece of heavy wire, like a coat hanger. Bend the wire in half around the scotchbrite and twist it a few times then chuck it in the drill.
  17. T

Working on next KrupisVello "a la 1930" frame

Very cool! Great work!
  18. T

New Guy from Pennsylvania

Thanks Luke! Here are a few pics. Sorry, not great pictures. A few of the most of the bikes, one of the paint booth, and one of the Schwinn. Not quite finished with it. Put some bars and seat on that I had laying around just to take it for a ride this past weekend. Need to change the bars to...
  19. T

New Guy from Pennsylvania

Hello Everybody, I'm from Selinsgrove PA, about 50 miles north of Harrisburg. I grew up around cars, my dad was a avid antique auto collector and we spent lots of time together restoring them. I was on my bike a lot as kid and did a little BMX racing back in the day. Got my first real road...
  20. T

The ...... Baron From Accross The Pond

Re: The **** Baron From Accross The Pond Sweet!!! :D
Back