Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. imagearchy

SaltHammer Savannah Sand Flats Silver King (1935 Monark Silver King) - Aug01 FINISHED! What A Blast!

*•*•I can tell you now•*•* This is my pick for the build!! !!KiNgFiSh==GnArLy!!
  2. imagearchy

••••\Ya·Ku·Za/•••• " lotsO clear update pics "

Sorry for the very long delay! No it is in the same spot as the last photo in the 2013 build. We made a life change, moved to the country & bought 2 businesses. So life has slowed down but is busy at the same time. I will post the bike again some day after i restore 3 vw busses a 53 porsche 356...
  3. imagearchy

HEX53: complete

Re: HEX53: Tank done... Oil tank Clean! Very clean!
  4. imagearchy

New School "moving to finished"

Re: New School "off road mode" Beefy!!
  5. imagearchy

Uncle Touchy's Back Roads Bomber (Finished)

Re: Uncle Touchy's Back Roads Bomber Welcom back! Its hood to see you in! There is plentyOtime!
  6. imagearchy

***→ → → The Seminole ← ← ←*** DONE on Friday the 13th

Very Solid!! See you in the finished forum!
  7. imagearchy

Shakedown (Pin Striping done!!)

Re: Shakedown (Started the Truss Rods 7-11) Very nice Fellas!!
  8. imagearchy

Bat Rod

I will give you an extra month to squeeze it in for the Fat Tire ride in FoCo. We are trying to get a show going in November with the GrayBeard hotrod show. I will give you a call if it happens. It would be nice to see the Bat there! See you around! Am i the only Coloradan left in this build?
  9. imagearchy

New School "moving to finished"

Re: New School "tube game, tight!" I got a set of those on my Havoc DH! They are tough!!!!
  10. imagearchy

Re: ••••\Ya·Ku·Za/•••• " Does any one else get this feeling? I got a few things done tonight. I ditched the Dana. It was going to take too much time to get it to work. I think it needs gone through? I will save it for next year. I am already thinking about next year? I am going crazy? I am...
  11. imagearchy

Re: ••••\Ya·Ku·Za/•••• " Does any one else get this feeling? I don't know why but it seems like every time i build a bike i get to a point that i just can't get past. Then out of thin air the sun peaks out of the clouds in a shimmering light if satesfaction!! Like a part that i have been...
  12. imagearchy

Ubernaturlich ( Check the Completed )

Re: Ubernaturlich (Headlamp ? ?) Fooled me! Very nice....! Come to think of it? I have a set of these on my light bin!
  13. imagearchy

Phantom of the OCC - now the Schwinn Black Phantasm

Re: Phantom of the OCC - now the 'Zündapp Phantom' That Zündapp motorcycle fork is the BeeZ nEEz! I need one of those! Does he have another?
  14. imagearchy

The Mad Plaidr! Update 5/24 Everything but the bag pipes!

I believe that you got a heck of a deal. Looks like you did your one and only frame change!
  15. imagearchy

Ubernaturlich ( Check the Completed )

Re: Ubernaturlich (Headlamp ? ?) I dig the light! That should clean up nice!!! Or run what ya brung!
  16. imagearchy

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Thanks fellas! I hope i can bring some unfamiliar and disturbing shapes to this years build too. .....YaKuZa..... "ImAgeArChY"
  17. imagearchy

Re: ••••\Ya·Ku·Za/••••It's a roller After 2 months of slacking! I am so close on getting the 3 speed trans to fit. If it don't i will probably build a bracket to fit a larger crank case to set in front of the lower small cassett bracket. I am also smoothing or moving the cable brackets to...
  18. imagearchy

FULL TILT BOOGIE (7/31-driveway detail pics!)

Re: FULL TILT BOOGIE (7/8- naked,tanked & shifty!) I have always likes fenders pushed to the ground!
  19. imagearchy

HEX53: complete

Re: HeX53- More work I like the 67...the looks of the 33 are too old for era of the rest of the build to me... The front pin spring has always turned me away. But i really like the rear springs on the 33 though! Were did you get your split shaft collars on your bars? I have a bike i want to put...
  20. imagearchy

Hot Rod Higgins - DONE. In the finished forum

Re: Hot Rod Higgins - Tail light installed pg. 11 The glasses liht is a very good idea!! It gets me thinking....Daft-punk?
Back