Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. wolfy

My 63 Schwinn 97cc motorized bicycle build

just make the header go down after it leaves the engine.
  2. wolfy

Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(DONE!!!)

Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(Update #9!) Is that your shogun? Ive heard many storys of there capability offroad My trooper is magical.
  3. wolfy

VINTAGE MOUNTAIN BIKES

thanks for the clue to year. I love the bars to yours
  4. wolfy

cheezy board tracker 6-20. more vintage stuff

Re: black velvet! (for now) And I to am a sophmore :) With sugnificantly less talent :?
  5. wolfy

monark "KRUSH" back on the road

Re: monark "KRUSH" DONE now you need ganja sticker :mrgreen: im the first one to say if you took off the r.
  6. wolfy

Balance help new bikerider

LoL thats probobly why :mrgreen:
  7. wolfy

What happens when he flies down a hill and does a barrel roll? :lol: How the heck can this make to pages but the rollfast my sister found in a bike has 0 replys :(
  8. wolfy

My first Build, 26" Trike

Duh :roll:
  9. wolfy

Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(DONE!!!)

Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(Update #8!!!!) You best be posting pics.
  10. wolfy

BUILD OFF #6 DISCUSSION

Zombie killing bike? :D Looks dangerous.
  11. wolfy

Schoolproject: building a cruiserbike

God im lucky i can change a saddle :lol:
  12. wolfy

The "Algonquin" (short video added)

Re: The "Algonquin" He was planning on running coasters with that :shock:
  13. wolfy

rollfast womens

Also can someone date it and tell me why it has the same dealer sticker as a 50's schwinn thats used as a display item at my local bike shop.
  14. wolfy

rollfast womens

Hey guys my first documented bike not as much as a build as a fixing of a bike im planning on keeping the patina. My sister found a rollfast womens it was in a portable dumpster in front of a house being torn down so far ive only made sure the lines are ot dragging and put the front caliper back...
  15. wolfy

Young dudes?

Im 16 and 5 months member "snydur" is 15 and more talented then most adults check out his build "krush" its awesome!
  16. wolfy

Who is Country on here?

You mean whos not country? :lol: most rrbers are texans as iv observed. Im myself from the suburbs there annoying.
  17. wolfy

VINTAGE MOUNTAIN BIKES

Ill interupt this sleeping thread with my specialized hardrock I dont know the year altough i could guess mid 80's I bought it to learn to ride weeks ago and now I know I got a special specialized :lol: Its cr-mo...completly cr-mo :!: exept for bolts there all nasty :x Pretty nice...
  18. wolfy

augh cool good for him but i find myself using the brakes often.
  19. wolfy

then its not a trike its a wheel-less ladies frame?
  20. wolfy

Just unbolt the current rear and mount it to a cruiser.
Back