Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

LET'S SEE THOSE ROLLFAST!!!!

rollfast tandem , year ? I picked this bike up just cause it was so cool looking, I like the rear section. kinda cool to have a 2 person cruiser, going to put some ape hangers and a springer on it soon.
  2. P

1923 Ranger, nearly complete!

SWEEEEET! Thats a beautiful peice.
  3. P

does anyone display there bicycles inside?

Just know that if your wife says no to your bicycles in the house, she doesn't truly love you :( , lol. Thinkn of putting my high wheel in the bay window as we speak.
  4. P

craigslist repro high wheel. Sooo fun $200 :) :)

Im pretty happy wth the price, went to hiwheel.com and the basic 52'' bone shaker was almost $1100 before shipping. so to get one thats been used only twice for $200 is totally awesome :D :D , and it was only 5 miles from me.
  5. P

craigslist repro high wheel. Sooo fun $200 :) :)

:D :D found this on craigslist for 250 obo, they took 200. Im stoked, I have always wanted to ride one of these and its not original so I can drink an ride lol. they used it for a display in there shop and are the original owners, the owner said she had got on it 2 times since new.. not a rat...
  6. P

phoenix bike, early with rear drop down, WORTH?

Hello again, Im moving some bikes and have had this bicycle for quite some time and paid 50 for it. its complete and rides awesome, very lerge bike 28'' rims all rods brakes. very cool peice. does anyone have a present day value? offer?
  7. P

Used to be yard art! no head badge. I.D.?

yeah, This bicycle along with a womens elgin, a pennent and a cresent along with a ton of sleds, tractors, pedal cars physically screwed to his house. just so many awesome peices rusting away like crazy. and this is washington so we are never short rain days, kind of a shame to see it all just...
  8. P

LETS SEE YOUR ELGINS!

Here you be, picked these both up at same spot, physically were just standing in a yard in auburn washington as part of a junk motive, made contact and got em both for 150 duckets, 2 more were left that i couldnt buy, a cresent and a pennent.
  9. P

black bikes?

here it is, my kind or repop old school mix of stuff to make my all black phantom wanna be cruiser.
  10. P

Post Pics Of Your Tandem Bike

heres my rollfast tandem, been a kick for me and my son. gonna be selling soon, pm if interested.
  11. P

does anyone display there bicycles inside?

Lets see your in house displays. I cant be the only lover of bicycles who brings em inside to look at. :D :lol: :oops: my old 1890s tricycle and my 10 year old boys 20in higgins, im always rotating stuff in my bay window. thanks
  12. P

What do you think looks better???

by far the white, looks great either way aswell.
  13. P

Used to be yard art! no head badge. I.D.?

I found this bicycle while on a drive, was just sitting in yard with about 3 others, he had them as art awell as every thing metal you could think of. got it for 50 bucks couldnt say no. I just really like the look of it all aged and rotted. any help? thanks
  14. P

Hello from North Carolina!

wow! carolina holdin it down. :D :mrgreen:
  15. P

Hello from IL

Welcome :D :D I also am a fan of raleighs and the likes, look forward to seeing some bicycles! :D :!:
  16. P

hello from seattle washington. added a few pics.

hi, I have been on the site for some time so I thought its time to intro me. I am justin berretta i got into vintage bikes about 4 years ago. I have about 20 bicycles now. Ive really enjoyed the hobby and have made some great friends locally and abroad, Im still amazed at some of the bicycle I...
  17. P

★★ HOW TO SUPPORT THE SITE FOR FREE ★★

thats great. I will just drop in and then go to ebay as a way to do my part, Im an ebay addicted guy for sure. love this site. :D 8) :lol:
  18. P

Swing Monster Bike (videos p.5)

WOW! That is a work of art. truly an awesome build, for sure. thanks for all the pics of things i cant even start to copy, :) awesome.
  19. P

Another WA newbie 1hr North of SEA..

ooh yeah... Hello and what kinda bicycle you after? im in marysville just north of everett and have a few old 40s and 50s bicycles I could part with, trying to thin heard. thanks
Back