Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Gebolys77

show us your chick bikes heres mine

Really think the red tires go well on this 52
  2. Gebolys77

40’s Hawthorne tank bike find updated she’s a rider

Toro1978 The seat on the woman’s is a Pearson not sure model it is and not sure on the brand on the men’s it’s the original one I got with the bike and more less sandblasted the pans and hardware and powder coated it a gun metal flake and just re-wrap the top pan myself if that helps
  3. Gebolys77

Thanks klunkruiser But not dipped I laid the lace and painted them.
  4. Gebolys77

No problem rrtbike
  5. Gebolys77

Thanks Kingfish254 and yea I probably posted it when I did it back in 2012 I’m glad I finally found a men’s to go with her
  6. Gebolys77

Thanks Dr.Tankenstein I typically don’t do restorations but these bikes had too much potential to leave theme looking the way they were
  7. Gebolys77

The woman’s hawthorn?
  8. Gebolys77

Labor Day flea market finds

Added the seat
  9. Gebolys77

Labor Day flea market finds

almost walked right buy it it’s a good thing I just happen to look down and noticed the solo polo for 5 bucks going to look good on the pig and the tigeroo I got lucky on that to didn’t know there was such a thing till we looked it up but it looked like it’ could of gone on a bike but it’s...
  10. Gebolys77

Well yellow definitely is not one of my favorite Colors but what you do when you see something with potential but it’s house painted a crappy yellow lol but it’s not first painted bike I’ve picked up and definitely won’t be my last looking forward to start working on this one After the holiday...
  11. Gebolys77

1952 schwinn 20inch pig bike

picked this guy up A couple weeks ago in Owosso at their bike swap meet and with a little tlc brought it back to life
  12. Gebolys77

Amf Junior three wheeler

saved this little thing to day from the scrap pile at the junk yard this morning It's Going to be a fun little project.
  13. Gebolys77

Columbia in a sears 3speed

I got a call to day to day to take a look at some bikes from some members at our local American Legion be for they got put in the trash these are not really ones that I would be interested in but that Columbia was to nice to see it in the trash and the sears makes a good pair once there...
  14. Gebolys77

Found a Co-Ed at a flee market today

That's what i was thinking rrtbike for a quick sell :bandit:
  15. Gebolys77

I believe she's a 61 the first four digits are d114 ?
  16. Gebolys77

Whizzer

seen this on a bulletin board at a restaurant we stopped at for lunch today.
  17. Gebolys77

found this co-ed today at the a flee market along with these red chubby grips and this horn for my buddy to use on one if his bikes.
  18. Gebolys77

JC Higgins and 50's Schwinn

Polished up the Schwinn today I think she came out ok
Back