Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Just scored a Western Flyer...

wow thats great thank you for takeing the time to do that for me it says alot about you thank you very much
  2. B

new

Re: I'm New Here. hi im brandon from oklahoma im new to just started collecting bikes what excites me is finding that old rust bucket that someone will just give to ya if you ask i just got back into the bikes about three weeks ago way addicting started off getting one at a garage sale and i...
  3. B

show your Spaceliners!!

those are sweet great find i wake up everyday wondering what i will score
  4. B

thanks i appreciate it i havent seen one that nice iv looked everywhere id like to get some idea of value the other one is a federals jet fire
  5. B

western flyers

thanks i havent touched it from what i can tell its all original i havent seen one in this good of condition i dont think anyone ever rode it what do you think the value may be due to the condition im very curious thanks alot
  6. B

thank you sorry i took so long to reply the federal jet fire # m95020x92222231 the yellow ladies western flyer #cw55x6458818 the cosmic flyer #mow54x10510125 any idea what the value of the cosmic flyer or jey fire worth the cosmic flyer is in great condition is that what makes the diff
  7. B

show your Spaceliners!!

hi im brandon i just wanted to say sorry for posting on your thread im new to this and i thought i was very rude now realizing that i love your bikes you could probably teach me alot about mine i need to set up my intro hope to talk to you soon
  8. B

western flyers

thanks everyone im a deff beginner and those bikes got me fired up love the classics i think i may have been posting on other peoples add sorry everyone i found that the one that looks new is 1963 murray western flyer cosmic flyer the other one i think is a 1950s federal's jet fire im not sure...
  9. B

western flyers

hi im brandon iv tried to get some type of responce on these not sure if people think im fake or what if someone could give me a little more info would be great enjoy
  10. B

Anyone seen one of these before???

hey guys has anyone seen one like this paint scheme and this good condition what do you think value is if looked at lots on this site haven't any i got it from a guy i found on craigslist
  11. B

Spacey

can anyone give me a little help on the bikes i got
  12. B

k hope this works i havent seen any of these bikes are they rare its a federal's jet fire
  13. B

sorry i fig it out i hope
  14. B

show your Spaceliners!!

i dont know what happened to my pics i havent seen any like these please learn me try this again im a rookie somebody tell a brother by the way thast not my car id rather have the bike
  15. B

show your Spaceliners!!

hi my names brandon i just got into bikes and i cant stop the western flyers catch my eye i just scored 2 bikes i think you will love i dont know alot about them but i could sure use some imput i love em you have a great collection brandon keep on a pickenthe womans bike im not sure what...
  16. B

Laced my first wheel!

sorry everybody im a rookie iv been emailing people my names brandon i just got into the bike thing and i cant stop iv scored 3 awesome western flyers im think its an 1963 murraay western flyer model cosmic flyer like new i think i found a jewel beginers luck what bikes are you intothe car...
  17. B

It's been repainted and I found a serial number 55X6458818, but I cannot find any info to decode the serial number. Can anyone help?
  18. B

Spacey

hey my names brandon i scored a perfect condition western flyer cosmic flyer pretty sure is 62 anyone know how much its worth thanks
Back