Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. isaiah3g

was just supposed to be a one night stand

That's awesome man. I've always like a patina'd or full on rusted frame with nice wheels n tires. Did a tandem for my preacher like that. Ill have to dig up the pictures, this bike you did reminded me of it. Rust is lighter than carbon fiber!
  2. isaiah3g

Another B.T.R.

3. isaiah3g

July 27th 2013 Motor Bicycle NIGHT RACE Willow Springs, CA

That looks like a freakin blast!
  4. isaiah3g

keeping the frame straight... help!

Yup. Get jiggy widdit. Build a nice jig. Even if it takes a whole weekend, you'll thank yourself later.
  5. isaiah3g

CAUTION- PLEASE READ

Good idea to get this thread up here. Its a dangerous/exciting/ feeling going 60mph flat on bicycle wheels & tires. We did a top speed test and that was the one and only....for that day ;) But seriously, if your going for speed, even on a non-par bike, its dangerous. So at least wear an...
  6. isaiah3g

Another B.T.R.

Hey man, that's a killer looking bike you've got going on. Just want to give you a heads up and possibly save you a bunch of headache and money. Those OHV motors can only be tilted up to degrees or they won't be properly oiled and eventually burn up. The OHV's are used on the racing karts I...
  7. isaiah3g

Win a Bike by 3G Fabs for $10! a charitable cause

Well...cant do it. So here is the link! http://m1191.photobucket.com/profile/Is ... lhQHgF4%3D Please pass the word along! If you have a Facebook you can go here to check it out as well as read more in the info section and see what we want to do with the Mission in Mind...
  8. isaiah3g

Win a Bike by 3G Fabs for $10! a charitable cause

Hello all, long time no see! Been real busy for the past year, finished college, got a new job, gettin married (WOOP WOOP!) and building more bike with and without motors. Some of you may know what I want to do with the rest of my life and that's to do mission work in Madagascar, Africa. I...
  9. isaiah3g

Roach. Turbo'd methanol rat bike! now shooting FLAMES!

‎3G Fabrications with the Roach made it into this magazine!! Check out page 23 and you'll see Seth on the Roach on the drag strip. http://issuu.com/motorsports/docs/motor ... 12_web/104
  10. isaiah3g

Post Murray Westport Pictures!

Here is my Murray! I am not sure what a Westport is, but from the pics in this thread I know it related. :) Here it is after my stretched springer front end on it.
  11. isaiah3g

"Double Whammy" Mini Bike Dragbike build

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! They are out of stock until april....its april...so I am going to ask whats up. I appreciate it.
  12. isaiah3g

Rat Fink got a motor!!Finished"Now with VIDEO"and Disc Brake

Re: Rat Fink got a motor!!Finished "Now with VIDEO" Thanks man! Stopping is very important. And sadly the Roach doesn't agree with that fact. 5 brake cables have gone to the trash thanks to its inability to cooperate. :-/ So we are thinking of doing a drum setup on the front wheel for ol'...
  13. isaiah3g

Rat Fink got a motor!!Finished"Now with VIDEO"and Disc Brake

Re: Rat Fink got a motor!!Finished "Now with VIDEO" That thing looks like a blast to ride! I have that skateboard in my house btw. ;)
  14. isaiah3g

Roach. Turbo'd methanol rat bike! now shooting FLAMES!

WOO WOO!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Can you say 60 mph?!!?!! Got 5 more miles per hour out of it with some exhaust working!!
  15. isaiah3g

lowrider turns drag bike

Dude, this is pretty cool! I love what you did with it! The black header wrap is a great touch. Looks like a blast to ride!
  16. isaiah3g

motorized tricycle with suspension

This is a cool lookin trike!
  17. isaiah3g

"Double Whammy" Mini Bike Dragbike build

So I have a great idea, but can't pull it off the way I want to without a clutch like the one you have. Where did you get the clutch?
  18. isaiah3g

No Use for a Name...back at it again

It is what it is ;) We have actually tossed about the idea of a build off. He said he was going to talk to his partner about it. I'm guessing that is you? We are talking about doing a rat build off. Full custom build everything with a briggs and stratton 5hp motor for a mini bike build off...
  19. isaiah3g

No Use for a Name...back at it again

That gold is killer looking on those rims with that bare metal finish! The ammo casings are really a great idea too! At the beginning of this build I was a little skeptical of how the backbone being higher than the bars would look, but it turned out really nice. That kickstand looks similar to...
Back