Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Sand Rover DONE! (finished pics pg 5, sand video pg 7)

Re: Sand Rover (major progress, rolling on fat wheels!) tears have fallon how could u that poor pink mach one they were such light bikes and getting harder to find that looked like a santa ana one. it does look cool but i love old school bmx bikes so i will play taps tonight in honor of a...
  2. M

Mocking up, Occ Stingray meets old frame and rat trap forks

i have been wanting to do the same thing just with a cranberry cruiser but i was wondering if u put the crank on yet to make sure there wasnt a clearing problem for the chain let me know so i could start mine i was thinking of welding the bottom bracket from the occ bike i think there wider may...
  3. M

Hometown Huffy

hey u should cut the seat post so its not sticking down
  4. M

so another build w/my stepson this time

thanks guys now i need to get something goin for my daughter and im in the middle of three of my own builds here are two or my babys that im working on now this one will stay this way besides getting a new tires the rear worn threw the tire but truley love this bike also working on a...
  5. M

ok so the bike is done besides it needs a chain went to 3 places and have not been able to find one he is upset he really wanted to ride it today we will get it in the morning let me know what u think my stepson w/his blue lowrider and my son w/his green muscle bike what u guys think
  6. M

ok so me and my stepson are super stoked meet a guy tommorrow for the springer front end the bike will be put all together tommorrow cant wait
  7. M

so another successful day got a good bit done cleaned all the bearing cups but on the crank seat cut down the seatpost and also mounted my wood insert with one of my old belts looks pretty good will be orderinghis bent springer hopefully this week all that left is to paint the stem blue the one...
  8. M

ok heres a pic painted with the insert have to get some brackets to mount but its looking pretty good
  9. M

well my stepson only weights about 80lbs wet so im sure he will be ok the welds up top actually look pretty good so im sure it will be ok i guess time will tell thanks for all the positive coments going to get brackets to mount the wood today and get the crank on and whatever else we can get on...
  10. M

so first before anyone goes crazy the frame we started with is just a regular lowrider frame not a schwinn frame cut the seat tube and made a wooden insert sanded it and stained today and also painted it navy blue let me know what u guys think i think its comeing alog pretty good heres how it...
  11. M

father son build

here is a update got my son a license plate and frame and mounted it on the back looks pretty good still working on the chain guard
  12. M

father son build

thanks he loves it he was cracken me up today when i put the chain on and he got to ride now i have to finish my speedster hotrod and start my step sons lowrider bike will post picks up of both builds
  13. M

father son build

this was a father son build we did it in a week mostly waiting for the tires to come in but my son really loves it now hes only 5 and he looks pretty good riding a bike with a 20" back wheel and a 16" front wheel still have to sand blast and paint the chain guard and airbrush it with some...
  14. M

anyone have a idea what kind of bike this is

i just bought this off craigslist as a father son project could anyone tell me what kind of 20" bike this is thanks also have pic of it almost complete it has a double top bar i will try to get a pic of it soon i saw the sears bikes but the double bar goes past the head tube this stays behind it...
  15. M

new from pa check out my bikes

i also would like to take a vote on the scwhinn should i restore it or leave it the way it is please all your comments will be greatly appreciated
  16. M

thanks i took the motor off my spaceliner im now making that a everday cruiser being a pedal pusher i will post up some picks what all i have done
  17. M

My old but new project! 1960's Sears Spaceliner

nice bike heres my spaceliner
  18. M

Fellow schwinn lovers

HERES A PIC OF MY SCHWINN SHOULD POST UP YOUR BIKE SO WE CAN CHECK IT OUT AND WELCOME
  19. M

YES THEY ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF FINISHING THAT BIKE THE SPACELINERS ARE PRETTY WEAK BIKE SO IM GOIN TO HAVE THE WHOLE BIKE REWELDED SO SHOULD BE DONE SOON AND IM GONNA DO A RESTORE ON THE SCHWINN BUT CANT PULL MYSELF TO START IT I LOVE THE RUSTY OLD LOOK SO MAY JUST ROCK IT LIKE THAT FOR...
  20. M

let me know what u guys think thanks
Back