Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Slick Rick

WANTED Sniper handlebars for OCC Stingray

looking for a Sniper handlebar for an OCC I'm building for my grandson. Showem if ya gottem!
  2. Slick Rick

Spoke Calculator

Thanks so much for the replies, I actually used a couple of these. There was the rare occasion I did an offset build. These that you dudes have shown were really helpful in that circumstance. However, that is not the norm. for me. It works out that my site is back up. The owner of the site...
  3. Slick Rick

Spoke Calculator

O.K. so after several years and several wheels as well, my online spoke calculator disappears into cyber-space! I'm pretty sure there are some cats here building wheels, hopefully you will be so kind to share your resources. I have found and used another with less than stellar results. I am...
  4. Slick Rick

29x3 rim

Cruiser shop in Campbell CA.
  5. Slick Rick

ELECTRA FAT TIRE CRUISER?

It will be nice to have another big tire option. I don't personally care for 26" x 4" knobby's.
  6. Slick Rick

WELCOME COBRA PRODUCTS, INC. !!!!!

Free sample pack on its way!
  7. Slick Rick

Micargi "The General"

IMHO the adage "you get what you pay for" applies here. I'm guessing most are sold based heavily on price point. They have nice styling, which they shamelessly "borrow" from other builders. A friend of mine purchased one as a raffle give away for a fund raising ride we did. He brought it to me...
  8. Slick Rick

Pre War Colson Tandem Bicycle on the road again first time since 1964

SCORE! Who needs a seat right away? Its a "steer from the rear"!
  9. Slick Rick

Crusty Hollywood

Rare color on that one! Worthy of a re-hab!
  10. Slick Rick

1962 Schwinn Tornado??

Does it have the welded on kickstand tube? This was a one year only frame, first year of the Typhoon and only year of that frame. I have seen it dated as early as Aug of 61. When I have seen it dated earlier and in a different model, i.e. Tornado, Skipper, it usually didn't have the welded on...
  11. Slick Rick

1962 Schwinn 2 Speed Cruiser

If its Chicago Schwinn, 13/16" seat post.
  12. Slick Rick

Savages BC Arizona

Fell free to PM me (conversations) and I can be of help.
  13. Slick Rick

3G SPRINGER FORK

I couldn't help but notice two changes on the new unit vs. the O.G. unit. The new one uses a stem top instead of a "mirrored" top plate. And the rockers are much better as the pivots are straight through holes, whereas the O.G. one had an elongated hole on one side which worked fine until you...
  14. Slick Rick

3 sp questions

Apparently they adjust easier the second time:cool2: Nice to see it was an easy fix!
  15. Slick Rick

3 sp questions

Which hub (specifically) are we talking here? Are you familiar with the proper adjustments? New or previously ridden? Enquiring minds want to know! LOL
  16. Slick Rick

felt red fox

Have not even seen one yet.
  17. Slick Rick

Leaf Spring Fork

@ jamesdart, now I look again I think you are correct.@ Ichoptop, Whats with the lack of steerer tube? Oh, and, did I mention I like this fork? LOL
  18. Slick Rick

Leaf Spring Fork

Adjustment would be my guess on those holes. Got me licking my chops! What size wheel do you have this showing with?
  19. Slick Rick

TWO BIKES ADDED TO MY MESS TODAY

LMK what you got to have for the Road Master. I have a friend locally that might be interested.
  20. Slick Rick

1998 Dyno Kustom Kruiser Deuce

If I remember, 24 x 3 Kenda flame on the rear, 26 x 2.125 front.
Back