Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Mr & Mrs

looks great! really looking forward to that tutorial! do you have any links on the led circuits?
  2. S

1950 schwinn starlet

those forks are killer! is that yours or a schwinn design?
  3. S

Mr & Mrs

wow really like the men's color scheme. previously i thought they would both be painted the same with the white and red, but the cream read and black is just really clean, like black cherries on vanilla icecream. very nice. glad to see the new pictures, can't wait to see those lights!
  4. S

Mr & Mrs

the suspense is killing me!
  5. S

Aluminati (feels like an abandoned amusement park in here!))

wow. didn't really follow this during the build but man i wish i had. that fork is insane! can't wait to see the chair hydraulic on another build. props!
  6. S

One for a bud

wanna see where this is going. looks good so far
  7. S

★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Re: ★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★XC204 FORKIN IT UP GOOD!! the ebay helmets come with a free detatcheable visor
  8. S

Mean Green

watching!
  9. S

Mr & Mrs

duuuuuude. you build the way i dream of building! i have been thinking about lace paintjobs for my wifes bike for like a year now, haven't gotten around to it. Get out of my head! lol its really coming around, can't wait to see more progress on the whippet too! what other builds do you have on here?
  10. S

Big Daddy"Rat Fink"Scooter New taillight Advertising RRB!!

Re: BigDaddy Scooter "tribute to Ed Roth/kickstand added pics" looks great! what are those saddlebags?
  11. S

1950 schwinn starlet

this is turnin out to be a great quasi-restoration. i diggin it for reals
  12. S

Mr & Mrs

when i decide to tackle a fiberglass project i will definitely come to the master for some tips! also, looking back at your build, what gauge of sheet metal would you use for fabricating something like your chain guards? keep up the awesome work!
  13. S

polishing my frame

sweet thanks. the bikes i was thinking of were like aluminati plus one or two others. i realize aluminati was aluminum and not steel, but surely i can get similar result, right?
  14. S

polishing my frame

i'm working on a schwinn breeze for my wife and she really likes the stripped/polished look on several of the rrbo6 bikes. i was wondering if anyone had any tips on the polishing side of that, what is the best way to go about it? any input would be appreciated
  15. S

"RU-BOUNCING"

sweet build so far, kindof how im wanting to do my sexchanged flightliner
  16. S

The Wagon Queen Family Truckster

watching this for sure. i love the vacation movies, you look like cousin eddie in the pic no offense lol
  17. S

Mr & Mrs

i love the idea of glass fenders. i definitely want to learn how
  18. S

(HMS Bike) New name: Car Bait 2

i WILL feel free to copy and improve! i really want to try this on my sears
  19. S

Name that Schwinn!!!

where is the serial number most likely to be? and it is definitely a coaster, i just have the rear wheel off in the pick because i was replacing the dryrotted tire. the hub is a sturmey archer coaster with a little chain in the axle, not sure what thats all about. also there is a tiny pulley...
  20. S

Build a prewar fender brace

this is great! i love the beefier industrial look to it. i have been tossing around some ideas for fender stays for my flightliner as well as some for a basket on my wifes bike. i thought about using a few feet of 1/2" copper pipe and hammering the ends flat then drilling holes in the ends for...
Back