Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

a silverstone bike, whatever those are :D

Looks great.
  2. P

The Black Pearl (FINISHED PICS)!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Black Pearl Great design. Awesome flow! Can't wait to see the finished buck!!! :D Backaroo that is!!!
  3. P

RedFly Build....on the fly!

:D
  4. P

Greetings from Palo Alto CA!

kewl!!! SF/Burlingame here! When is the next local meet? :D
  5. P

Re: Gaskill's Hop Shop Presents: Jolene (done)

Re: Gaskill's Hop Shop Presents: Jolene Again! Out of the BOX thinking!!! Great concept! Nice execution! :mrgreen:
  6. P

Thanks. Here is a quick video: BEFORE and AFTER... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO5PQ-uEoEQ
  7. P

***RATA BARATA***

Very cool :mrgreen: I'm in the process of building something similar. What size/thickness tube are you using?
  8. P

I'm going to try the bike commute to work and needed a bike that was not steal-able :x , not expensive but looked cool, and not be worried about scratching or dings. Quick build: $10 for the bike, had all the parts but rusted and pretty old, nothing special. One pedal was completely rusted and...
  9. P

recent builds

Vintage bikes up top and a split window VW buz in the back.....sweet!!!
  10. P

rusty rat

Great build. Frame is awesome! From the picture date....It's like from the future but present vintage???? Where's my beer! :D
  11. P

Best Build Off Entry Of All Time

How many beers did they have on the plane? :D Luv'n it!!!
  12. P

Post Your Ocean Pacific Cruisers!

Here's a pic but the front tire and rim has since been replaced to match the rear...Cheers! I know my photos SUK! Will post a final shot when the weather gets better.
  13. P

Pics from Walt's swap and ride in Newport Beach

Looks like sooo much fun!!! Balboa Island through Newport onto HB!!! I need to grab my board and jump in! :D
  14. P

>>> SINGLESPEED HOTROD >>> done

Re: >>> SINGLESPEED HOTROD >>> Great color combos!
  15. P

A Tribute

I like the BAD AZZ design! Great job.
  16. P

Daily New Build: Newport Beach Beer Runner

UPDATE and DONE!!! Kinda' Video: metal fabrication http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sniVvjSPcas Video: rims and painted beer deck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgmcZ5_UL08 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUZ0I3viknI Video: 95% done... need the rear chrome acorn nutz and brake light...
  17. P

UPDATE: I had an unexpected busy Saturday morning and didn't get into the shop until 3:00pm. 1. prep'd wheels for paint 2. painted both wheels (orange) 3. cleaned accessory/parts: pedals, bolts, nutz, etc. 4. home by 6:45pm :D Hopefully I will have everything wrapped up by tomorrow, pending...
  18. P

UPDATE!!!! Thanks guys! The beer will be on the NEW back rack of the bike! ....! Wish I could make the Pour House!!! 05/12 I did all the metal fabrication: 5-6 hours, went passed 9:00pm into the night... The welds are not dressed and they are going to stay that way! HA!!! :x "for me to poop...
  19. P

OK...so I needed a daily bike (not my ratrod) to use and since I'm working on the "Coconut Runner" why not build another one. Since I grew up in SoCal...I have had a vibe for a beach cruiser. Driving home I saw a used beach cruiser (not a Schwinn) for sale $40!!! Yup. PLAN: weld some...
  20. P

Coconut Runner

New Build: Coconut Runner I've been wanting a "fixie" looking bike but still freewheel function and I've been inspired by a couple of bikes on the site "Flying Merkel" types. I bought the bike for $5, flat black, no front wheel, no chain....noth'n! After I started to clean it up I found out it...
Back