Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Hi everyone!

Welcome! :D
  2. C

New guy from east tx

Welcome! 8)
  3. C

funny ebayer

I sent the guy a question about his Ebay commenting and this was his response. Dear velofit, I walk the razor's edge of eBay's abuse policy. and my Dad's the CEO actually, I'm amazed myself that I haven't gotten the boot, but I'm still trying.
  4. C

Grease

Thank-You
  5. C

Grease

Thank-You.
  6. C

2007 turkey day ride sacramento ca

Sounds like a cool event. 8) If I lived in California I would check it out. Post some pics if you can.
  7. C

funny ebayer

The things people will buy amazes me. :shock:
  8. C

i need A HUGE FAVOR!!!!!!!!!!

I voted 100 times, good luck man!
  9. C

My newest creation The Mooneyes Worksman Updated 4-9-09

Is that a piece of fence?
  10. C

Grease

Has anyone ever used Lubrimatic Marine Corrosion Control Grease on there bicycle bearings?
  11. C

Brakes Sticky

Thank-You I did that and it improved it big time. Still rubs a little but just in spots. Pherhaps the wheel is out of true? :?:
  12. C

Brakes Sticky

I watched videos read tutorials and still can't get my brake pads to keep from rubbing against the rims on front and back V brakes. I can adjust them so the dont stick, but as soon as I press in the brake lever they don't release back to normal. Help please if you can. Thank-You.
  13. C

My new 1967 Collegiate

Very nice! 8)
  14. C

Hi from Brasil!!!

Welcome. :D
  15. C

Dumb or Smart?

Not sure what to think of this idea. Mabey he's missing a few marbles in his head who know's. Looks dangerous to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h7AmVPpaEY
  16. C

iRide Customs BRMBA bike

That bikes sick man. It has that Ghostrider look to it. I'am jeleous indeed.
  17. C

my space

CCR, I am a fan of Casting Crowns music. Ever since the band became popular a few years back, my wife and I have been on going listeners. They have a good message for the world today. I'm sure the immpression they left on your wife was a good one. They are having a show next month in my area...
  18. C

my space

I have a page. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=63712249
  19. C

hello from up north

Welcome! I look forward to those photos as well.
  20. C

hello from lower saxony

Welcome Daniel. That's one nice looking bike you have there. 8) Welcome to the Addiction!
Back