Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

advice wanted on small build / street sweepers

so yesterday i picked up these, dirty as heck, but hey 24inch back, 26inch up front, rollerbrakes, fatti-o & electra hotster (flames) and these does anyone know where these came of, what bike or some how? next is, mounting the fenders different will make m like sweepers mock-up: so...
  2. F

Electra Bicycle Pics

srry but the weather in holland is freezin` still gotta do something bout that headlight 8)
  3. F

Adjusting a Nexus Hub

just al littl` help please i used the above way to perfectly adjust my nexus 3 speed, and it works. there`s only one little problem, when i put it in first gear it sometime `switches/takes` second gears and than back to first, totally random. is this a problem with the cables not being...
  4. F

Anyone seen one of these before???

i know there are peugeot bikes wit h `soulpipes` but this sure looks custom
  5. F

A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"

very very very nice
  6. F

painting rims advice pls on coloured rims

jeeeez, this went with eaze bye bye blue, hello black, did use primer 4 cars & car paint ( i work in a truckshop kinda) as promised, picca`s resulting into also added 3spd nexus
  7. F

Ants in my bike frame

put some gasoline in it and a match i do this to the our complete backyard in the summer
  8. F

the best way to push in tubing

doin` some necro-posting ;-) i have two bikes and want to switch the wheels around, both 24 x 3 fatty`s the bike frames are identical (1 jeremy 1 speed, 1 jeremy 3 speed ) want to put the wheels with the nexus 3 speed in the other, (one frame is rotten) problem is: the frame with the 3 speed...
  9. F

Springer Fork, comfort or style? (poll)

style i have a motto on my one of my bikes yes it hurts, but doesn`t it look cool
  10. F

Wide 24" and 26" Rims!

them called rigida dhl 80 en dhl 100 google is not your friend, but it`ll do :wink:
  11. F

thnx ! gonna clean them reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally well ! :wink: in about a week or to i`ll post the pics of the process @gdcast, love what you did with those inner fenders
  12. F

yes i have read the `how to`s ` but still i`m a little confused, would like to do it right the first time ;-) i have 24inch rims of an electra jeremy lime (the rims are painted blue, light blue) and want to paint them black. i know when rims are chrome, than sand, primer, paint, clear paint...
  13. F

Electra Bicycle Pics

just scored for 90 bucks gonna paint the rims black and but them under the black jeremy, this one will get chrome rims switch the handlebars too i think me and my girl are gonna be cruisin` for ice-cream this summer lot
  14. F

Electra Bicycle Pics

my 2005 Jeremy to start with srry about the lock, but holland is... :shock:
  15. F

hello from holland

8) heej, just lookin` around on the site, love the bikes a while ago i bought a Electra Jeremy from 2005 (looks like ghostrider) bike was/is still in perfection condition love the little tours :mrgreen:
Back