Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. sasza

BIKES FROM POLAND

If it something like that , it is great. http://mslonik.pl/images/stories/20110128_RoweryRomet/640_20120808_RometKatalog_2164_Jarek_zm.png
  2. sasza

BIKES FROM POLAND

This is my favorite kids bike from my childhood Romet Reksio . https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/reksio-v-1-0.113809/
  3. sasza

Czech BMX

I have many other things to do so I have only started taking off paint. I decided to make bike rusty, and put on it clear varnish
  4. sasza

Czech BMX

It is 2 am and I have just finished cleaning and puting grease into hubs and other small stuff.
  5. sasza

Czech BMX

Today I cut spokes and take hubs for the cleaning. Started to clean rims in liquid wirj nitric acid. One spoke from each wheel I take to order new.
  6. sasza

Czech BMX

I was looking today rim 36 and decided to try repair it. Only new spokes I will use. Today will take off al spokes and take them lengh to make order and I will start clearing hubs and put rims in something for rust.
  7. sasza

Czech BMX

I take off almast all, left crank because it is midnight and dont want to use hammer so late 😁. Few thing is mising. The wheels are in bad condition and I will use maybe new rims and spokes. Bike is from Czechoslovakia - VELAMOS
  8. sasza

Czech BMX

Still building my bike Holder. Bacement build. https://cdn.imagearchive.com/ratrodbikes/data/attach/235/235125-IMG-20230601-234415.jpg
  9. sasza

Czech BMX

Hi all. I bought this cheep bike, just for the handlebar . But when I saw it on the real I dedided to repair it. It is Bmx from 90's Czech production. I have bought new tires Kenda 2.3 and inne tubes. Next week will start to take all off and clean it. I dont have plan for it - clean, replace...
  10. sasza

Tweaker's Rehab - Continued

Waching your job and not coment it as fantastic it would be so bad. Great job
  11. sasza

The RatMobile

I See there Mad Max potential 😎
  12. sasza

Green classic

For now I collect some stuff. For front light I want to use the leather tube from old ampere measure box but I need to find old bicycle round front light with glass :) Tank plate will be the easiest. I still consider on the back carier plate - how to mout it to look "nice".Maybe I will use...
  13. sasza

Green classic

I testing bike carier which can hold my bike
  14. sasza

⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ HEXtreme ⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ --- Sexy HEXy Is DONE! - Ride (PIC HEAVY) + Walkaround VIDEO!!

Your build is amazing. It really inspires . If I were eat popcorn while watching this treatment probably I would blow up :) - so addicted.
  15. sasza

Airship

That's a great mad project. I love it
  16. sasza

Green classic

Thanks. Now I will try to do leaf fork , leather led lights, plywood tank plate and rack plate, and other stuff that I imagine :) so maybe I will aks you neighbour for some help. But there is so many things to do and some less time.
  17. sasza

T1

Trek bike was for my son :) He was happy until he has grown - not for long as I exspect
  18. sasza

Green classic

In the end , I have bigger and more comfortable frame and bike.
  19. sasza

Green classic

Many ideas
  20. sasza

Green classic

Upgrading ...
Back