Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Willg

Remember This?

Haha I wouldn't want to do some of those jumps on the spinergy rev x wheels!
  2. Willg

"Duro" tires... any good?

I use them as a rear tire on five of my muscle bikes. They hold up really well, but are not as fat as the old slicks though. They fit both Schwinn and regular sizes so that's the main attraction for me.
  3. Willg

~?What Else Do You Collect ?~

Well, I do collect hotwheels, but nothing like you guys got, only 170 or so. also build model cars, built like thirty or so of them.
  4. Willg

Scooter Crack Down!

I run a vintage Puch moped with some mods....They cant really tell as the side panel has 50cc on it but you can get kits to boost it up to 70...they would never know the difference unless you were caught speeding.
  5. Willg

Monson Swap Meet: Pics and Stories

Thanks for the wishes Steve! I'll be at Trexlertown for sure and I hope to see some of you there!
  6. Willg

Monson Swap Meet: Pics and Stories

I had a great time today and it was great to see you all. Thanks again Nick for letting me ride your bike Will
  7. Willg

Rat Rod Furniture / Home Decor

Oh Hostess how I miss you.....You guys have cool furniture by the way, my house is super boring.
  8. Willg

Who's messin around with a Schwinn Heavy Duti

Man thats gonna be sick! Shouts out from a fellow jerseyin.
  9. Willg

Mid-School GT Vertigo BMX

I know virtually nothing about bmx.....thank you for telling me.
  10. Willg

Mid-School GT Vertigo BMX

This was hanging in the attic of the shop at work (I work at a bike shop) and I offered to buy it. He said sixty bucks and I was down with that! :shock: . He even threw in a set of Performer mags from the same time period that I put on there because I thought they looked cool. I'm aware the...
  11. Willg

Rusty gold!

That seat is awesome! Never seen anything like it!
  12. Willg

RRB events

Most bicycle swap meets usually have a few RRB members in attendance....I go to most of the shows in the New England and Jersey area and there are usually a handul of people there who are on here.
  13. Willg

Clean Brake marks off BMX mags?

I have GT performer white FW mags that I ride on. The only problem is, the previous owner used black brake pads on them so they left streaks all on the sidewalls. Whats the best way to remove them? Thanks, Will
  14. Willg

dual crown/triple tree forks

They look cool and function well. But they are heavy, as you can imagine.
  15. Willg

'61 Vette new pictures 3-3-13

Thats a great build! I like it.
  16. Willg

Which One is the Keeper?

I dont know...All though it doesnt seem to be the prevailing opinion, I would keep the commander. That is one nasty lookin ride man!
  17. Willg

Monson, Mass. March 24th. Be There!

See you guys there!
  18. Willg

busy weekend

You got a sick fleet of bikes my friend....Really diggin that first one!
  19. Willg

Who here plays guitar?

I don't know if theres already a thread for this, I did a quick search and nothing, so I figured it would be cool to have one. Who here plays guitar, what kind of music, post pics of your setup...etc. I gotta black strat, nothin fancy. I'll play anything from blues to metal and everything in...
  20. Willg

What is the best new bike you've ever bought New?

Re: What is the best new bike you've ever bought? Might not be the style of bike your into, but I love my 2012 Pista
Back