Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Granite State Rollsters

(MBBO Class 2) GSR 1000

:21: it sure does! I might run with that...
  2. Granite State Rollsters

(MBBO Class 2) GSR 1000

That's all for today. I'll let your imaginations run with where the heck this things going next...
  3. Granite State Rollsters

(MBBO Class 2) GSR 1000

Looks like a good base for a sub frame to me!
  4. Granite State Rollsters

(MBBO Class 2) GSR 1000

Oops forgot this one just another cool pic of the chop
  5. Granite State Rollsters

(MBBO Class 2) GSR 1000

I needed some metal and this poor thing never saw it coming!
  6. Granite State Rollsters

(MBBO Class 2) GSR 1000

Well I got some stuff done today for sure! Picked out some tires. I'm gonna go with a 24" up front. I like the stance with the forks on it but I'm gonna fabricate some new fork legs without the blown shocks on the bottom lol. More than likely add a disc brake up front too. But first things...
  7. Granite State Rollsters

(MBBO Class 2) GSR 1000

Work is being done today :headbang: pictures to come a lil later :-)
  8. Granite State Rollsters

(MBBO Class 2) GSR 1000

Haha just you wait an see :-P
  9. Granite State Rollsters

DROPPING OUT - (MBBO Class 1) Afterburner X53/254

As always, Kingfish is building something that makes me anticipate his next updated post...:praise:
  10. Granite State Rollsters

(MBBO Class 2) GSR 1000

Got a lil sleepy last night... I couldn't continue after I trued the wheel so I went to bed. Went out this morning and dished and fitted the wheel and it's gonna work just swimmingly:dance2: oh yeah here's a pic...
  11. Granite State Rollsters

(MBBO Class 2) GSR 1000

I checked the fitment of the wheel and tolerances are tight but workable. We'll worry about the brake thing later :21: now to get these two wheels to make one wheel. I'll be honest I got lucky with the spoke length on the fat wheel as they were almost to long for the new/old three speed hub...
  12. Granite State Rollsters

(MBBO Class 2) GSR 1000

:cool:So recently my shop was burglarized and the vast majority of my tools were stolen :mad: I'm coping and hoping... any way I'm not letting that stop me from doing what I do, make cool ... bicycles! :rockout: first things first and this fat wheel won't fit between the brake mount bosses on...
  13. Granite State Rollsters

(MBBO Class 2) GSR 1000

Hey Carl, it's a Royce Union GXR 1000. Kinda funky huh? To those familiar with sport bikes you might get why I chose the frame lol to those not so familiar the GSXR 1000 is an extremely powerful sport bike made by Suzuki and I've seen some pretty sick muscle bike conversions done with them so...
  14. Granite State Rollsters

(MBBO Class 2) GSR 1000

Ok so it's been since rrbbo7 but I'm back! Started a home grown bicycle repair and customization shop and called it Granite State Rollsters so RIP Easyrider420 and hello GSR! I don't really know what the end result of this build Will be but I have a frame picked a tin can Sears three speed hub...
  15. Granite State Rollsters

NERRB New England Rat Rod Bicycles

Hey Guys! I'm up here in NH all by myself with no one to play with :(
  16. Granite State Rollsters

My W.I.P. "Batchetman Beach cruiser"

If you look really close (i was trying for a zoomed in shot, lol) inside the diamond on the front dropout is a grade eight allen head bolt that flush mounted oh so perfect wit h a nut on the back side. I'll try and get some better pics for ya :wink:
  17. Granite State Rollsters

I Think Phat Kat is a more fitting name... Brakes! I've got brakes.
  18. Granite State Rollsters

aLL STINGRAY PHOTOS WELCOME :D :lol: :D
  19. Granite State Rollsters

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

heres my OCC Stingray... well whats left of it lol [url=http://s1098.photobucket.com/user/jmeshow/media/Facebook/Hey%20lemme%20show%20you%20my%20shaft/883210_667491209952058_1802989945_o.jpg.html]
  20. Granite State Rollsters

Watch your toes!
Back