Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. VonFink

Pittsburgh X-Mas get together

Hi Guys, I just heard from Herman and thought I'd make a post here. Good news recently, my cancer is in a sort of remission! I will have to be on chemo now and then to keep the cancer at bay, but I can deal with that. This is a HUGE surprise because I didn't think I'd be making it to the end of...
  2. VonFink

Bicycle Swap Meet sept 16 th Pittsburg PA at the Museum

Sorry guys, energy just too low. Tis a pity because I have some cool stuff to sell. Hope you guys are having fun! Off to a nap for me.
  3. VonFink

Bicycle Swap Meet sept 16 th Pittsburg PA at the Museum

I'm going to try and attend. It depends on how the chemo is treating me, and how much I can fit into my MUCH smaller new car. Cheers, Tim
  4. VonFink

"DRIVESHAFT"

Wow, that's cool Kingfish. Mine just came today (fast shipping!). It's not a complete hoop but it is vaguely similar to the one you posted. I am going to add stubby bars projecting from the right and left to serve as secondary grips and to mount the shifter. Maybe I'll get time to fool around...
  5. VonFink

honey badger

Clean and crisp. Nice job!
  6. VonFink

*****THE JAGUARAT******

Congratulations on a great build!
  7. VonFink

Hood Rat

To many great details to mention them all! My fave is the horn/headlight paring side-by-side. Such a classic look!
  8. VonFink

"DRIVESHAFT"

Re: "DRIVESHAFT"~ Handlebar Mischief I agree, Peatbog. Maybe I can get an Admin to move it.
  9. VonFink

"DRIVESHAFT"

Re: "DRIVESHAFT"~ Handlebar Mischief Late additions: Handlebar Mischief. One of our local Rat Rodders (Herman?) had a musclebike wheel with bar extensions on his bike. Exercising "the sincerest form of flattery," I am going to see how such a steering gizmo will suit "DRIVESHAFT". So this...
  10. VonFink

aceite blanca(newer update 7/19/2012)

Nice work on that tank.
  11. VonFink

Mofo / MoFaux 8/1 They're Done!

Re: Mofo / Update on MoFaux 7/19 Anyhow, I am really digging your creation. As folks say "It's on my short list" for best of Build 7.
  12. VonFink

Re: Mofo / Update on MoFaux 7/19 Yes, I knew there are 2 tooth patterns. I am looking for a half-pitch. The half-pitch sprocket can be seen in this ad:
  13. VonFink

Re: Mofo / Update on MoFaux 7/19 Please let me know if you ever decide to sell the crank-sprocket-pedals. I've been looking for them for my 1910 Peerless.
  14. VonFink

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Oh I think the bike is GORGEOUS. I just resent not being able to get ahold of those parts <grin> Which bike is it, Kingfish?
  15. VonFink

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

ARRRRGH!!!! I am restoring a 1910 Peerless. When I see a set of perfect Peerless pedals & sprocket on a rat-rod, I just want to cry! (No offense to this gorgeous build).
  16. VonFink

"LACKLUSTER"

Crisp and clean. Great paint & exquisite details. A triumph!
  17. VonFink

Chicks need love too

What a beauty! Love the panniers, the paint and the swan. This has a wonderful vintage feel---I can just see it in a 1950's magazine ad extolling the virtues of suburban life.
  18. VonFink

Hammered Higgins

Very nice attention to theme. Looks like you nailed it!
  19. VonFink

"Rock You Like a Hurricane"

I don't usually like sky-blue bikes, but that one is "just right". Well done---a beautiful cruiser. Makes me wanna hit the Strand with a Corona and a lime.
  20. VonFink

New School *Now with riding Video*

Re: New School BRAVO! Cool high-tech parts and a skillful integration. Great details too!
Back