Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Chain Slips. Additional Questions??

Re: Chain Slips drailier looks fine to me.
  2. D

Help building a single speed MTB 700c 29er?

Re: Help building a single speed MTB Ok , you need to measure the pcd in mm (pitch circle diameter , centre to centre ) most go 90 , 110 , 130 mm so on , the next thing is you can run it without the chain tensioner by using half links or using different chain rings and rear sprockets . For...
  3. D

Aluminium Army rat

liking this, esp the the ammo box panniers.
  4. D

Klunker

In the uk about £50+ for repro schwinn frame n fork but i cant see why you couldnt use old mountain bike frame n forks.
  5. D

bored bike ! / update 26th

Ok then changed the grips , stook some lights on running off dyno , 26x 1.50 slick front , 26 x 2.0 slick rear and a crappy mudguard :? . will see what tomorrow brings !
  6. D

Old Raleigh 26" 1947 ??

Re: Old Raleigh 26" nice , like my triumph.
  7. D

My new ride , vintage triumph

Got this bike from a motorcycle dealer in birmingham , Chas mann , kings norton. Its an old triumph , hub stamped 7- 60 . this is gonna stay pretty much as it is apart from suttle upgrades . I want some moustache bars , alloy longer stem , brooks seat , leather grips ,baloon tyres and different...
  8. D

PROJECT 83 HUTCH PRO RACER BMX (4/13)

Re: PROJECT 83 HUTCH PRO RACER BMX (3/20) looking so goooood ! Thats come up great , original oakleys aswell :shock: , nice find . I had a frame shipped over from usa , built it up didnt really use it so sold to my friend and he used to race on it untill he tried to clear some triple's landed...
  9. D

HNICUSTOMZ BIKE GALLERY......................MY WAY

Awsome bikes and paint work dude, loving the cowboy by far but all A1 builds.
  10. D

can't afford moon discs Soooo.....

COOOLIO , they look good !liking your rust paint aswell. :)
  11. D

greetings from the uk

Thanks guy's , boris the problem we have as being gb's is, we dont get as many cool old bikes over here... :cry:
  12. D

Anything goes Rat Dragster build.

will join this if you guys dont mind , i think the bored bike will transform good into a drag . :D
  13. D

bored bike ! / update 26th

While the wife was doing the garden i decide to build a bike out of some scrapers i had lying about and spare bits ! Cut and weld first pic is how it stands second pic is how the frame will look finished , just need an old frame to cut up. seat post is stuck , so i might cut it flush off and...
  14. D

Kona A'ha -> Board tracker = my first go

Nice kona , i love them. Over here in the uk a used one like that would cost$$$ . I have a 90,s diamondback apex frame set i was going to turn into a cruiser but i might do them same , never thought of doing it to mountain bike. So i will be bookmarking this thread .
  15. D

Music and cruising..

Listen to wefunk radio of the internet , funk , hip hop , rap. Use my phone to stream off internet and use the speaker on that or headphones.
  16. D

scratch build tubing guage ?

Whats the best guage of tubing to use for novice scratch frame buid ( main triangle so to speak ) . Thanks Daz
  17. D

greetings from the uk

Hi peeps ,been lurking as a guest for a while now . Decided to join the forum after reading the bike junkie thread . Been into bikes since 70's , used to build bmx's out of schwinns which i got off some amercian friends ( lived in saudia as child on compound ) and used them for pool jumping ...
  18. D

when did u realize u were a bikeaholic??

Been into bikes since i can remember , building pit bikes for pool jumping :P . been a bike junkie since 90's , still have loads in shed's .I build them and my lad rides most of them , i try to when i have time.
Back