Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. OC_Rolling_Art

BO15 ITZARAT - 1928 SCHWINN RAT ROD MOTORBIKE FOR SALE

With four bikes in my living room, one in my bedroom, six in the garage and two being built, I have come to realize that I need to thin out the collection a little bit. Why? To make room for two more projects of course. This one is truly one of my all-time favorites, and one of the best running...
  2. OC_Rolling_Art

SOLD 1933 SCHWINN B10E BUILT BY THE PEDAL PUSHER NEWPORT BEACH, CA RESTORED IN 1980

Too many bikes and it's like Sophie's choice over here. Up for consideration is a pretty cool prewar Schwinn with its roots in Chicago and Southern CA. This particular bike has quite a story, provided here. I grew up in Orange County, CA – and in the summer of 1978 I turned 14 and spent the...
  3. OC_Rolling_Art

ItzaRat - SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO!!! 1928 Schwinn Motorbike is DONE!!

Well my bike is finally finished, and just in time! Super happy with the bike but even more happier to be a part of this Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #15! It was really fun. I can't wait to be involved in RRBBO16. I thank all of you for the kind words and critiques. This bike has become my absolute...
  4. OC_Rolling_Art

BO15 ITZARAT - 1928 Schwinn Motorbike (WALK-AROUND + RIDE VIDEO!!!)

Hey RRB builders... I have been into bikes for longer than I'd like to admit, and have been admiring the entries of the RRB build-offs for many years. Such talent here, especially with the scratch builds. As many of us are building bikes during this pandemic, I thought I would enter mine into...
  5. OC_Rolling_Art

Greetings from Orange County, CA

Been looking at this site for a while and thought I should take a closer look, I'll have a few questions and may be able to answer a few too. I'm 46 and built my first bike in 1978 at age 14. Started hanging out at the now famous Pedal Pusher in Newport Beach around that time, and currently ride...
Back