Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. W

Electra Bicycle Pics

I live in Florida but visit Indiana each summer for an 2 month visit with family and decided a couple years ago that I would like to buy a bike to keep up there at my sister's house instead of going through the hassle of transporting a bike to ride up while up there. Then last summer decided to...
  2. W

when did u realize u were a bikeaholic??

When my son was racing mt. bikes... We use to think that having more money into what was on the roof of the car than the car that roof was attached to was a pretty clear sign.
  3. W

Post Your Ocean Pacific Cruisers!

Was it worth it?
  4. W

when did u realize u were a bikeaholic??

I think it was when I decided to start storing bikes in the cities I most often visit... Nah I knew I was bikeaholic long before that. :lol:
  5. W

Whosyermon

We were close... we called it our Mt. Tabor bike. But we were just doing with a bicycle what we started doing with our pedal cars when we were all around three. :lol: That's why I find humor in the Fisher/Breeze debate. My Uncles talk about setting up a bicycle to downhill on in the years...
  6. W

anyone interested in e-bikes?

I'm sorry I thought you said Bike Es.
  7. W

The Shore Taxi

At first glance I thought he had put an AMP fork on it and then I realized it was too bulky lookin'. :lol:
  8. W

Whosyermon

BTW I should mention that I didn't just discover bicycles at 29... I've loved them all my life from my first 20" Schwinn Hornet (dark green and cream) to my 24" Schwinn Wasp (red and Cream) to my Varsity to my Super-Sport when they were still making them in Chi-town. Bought the Super-Sport in...
  9. W

Electra Bicycle Pics

I love my Rockabilly Boogy... nothing is more fun to ride.
  10. W

Whosyermon

New to the forum... was just looking for cool rides when Google sent me your direction. Was in a pretty serious motorcycle accident in 1978... And have found over the years that riding a bicycle loosens the muscles in my lower back allowing me to walk. So for some 30 years I've ridden a...
Back