Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. L

The B-2

Nice additions Spin. Glad to this one still rollin. 8-)8-)
  2. L

Stupid spoke calculator

http://www.rockx.eu/cfw/index.htm The best calculator out there
  3. L

Kool fork

Nice8-)8-)8-)8-)
  4. L

*FINISHED* Bonnie, the Randor cruiser frame. First build.

Re: Bonnie, the Randor cruiser frame. First build. ALMOST DONE So clean. Nice work man8-)8-)8-)
  5. L

Is 12' 1/2 foot to long ?

Diggin that rear set up man8-)8-)8-)
  6. L

OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

Thanks. I'll post some pics when it's finished.
  7. L

Kool fork

That's kinda my point. Any shock suspended system can be over sprung/damped. Proper set up taking into account chassis and rider weight, and intended terrain will result in a smooth ride. Many modern rear shocks can be locked up rigid for hill climbs and unlocked for bumpy descents. As the...
  8. L

Kool fork

Huh???? This design is not any different than any other girder fork in terms of rigidity. Properly set up a girder rides as smoothly as any modern suspension fork and probably turns better due to its superior lateral rigidity. Definitely not a rigid fork.
  9. L

Thats how I roll.(in Tx. that is) new pix

Re: Thats how I roll Nice Roth Reaper
  10. L

OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

As 3D modeling will pass here is a tail light i designed. I already have the spikes, flange, and the coped housing is in process. The lens will be hand cast from clear resin with red dye. I present for your consideration... The Vulcan Tail Light...
  11. L

Lets see handlebars

Cool
  12. L

Kool fork

Nice 8-)8-)8-)8-) More details please:grin:
  13. L

3-WAY

^^^^^^^ Uhh.... Hey guys... this bike is already complete and has been to COTY. Unless i really missed something.
  14. L

pedal scraper for the boy

Awesome wheel work. The whole ride is really looking sweet8-)8-)8-)8-) Where did you get your thread roller for spokes?
  15. L

Got myself a Christmas present "Coors Lights"

Re: Got myself a Christmas present "Coors Lights" Nice work on the lights8-)8-)8-)
  16. L

**RRB 2012 AUCTION BIKE-**UNITY**

^^^ Sorry to hear that man :(
  17. L

Gravedancer

^^^ Luv it...again.:grin::grin::grin:
  18. L

Made my 1st custom head badge

Re: Made my 1st head badge too What solution are you using? I have used ferric chloride and PnP resist for my brass badges. I heard caution should be used ( I'm sure you take precautions) with certain chemicals and aluminium as it will out gas hydrogen.... it may have been caustic soda...
  19. L

I know there's a pony in here somewhere...

Thanks for the info. I will definitely be on the lookout. You really scored a home run on this one... that frame rocks. The seat stood out as i have never seen one.
  20. L

I know there's a pony in here somewhere...

Awesome8-)8-)8-) Never seems like these things pop up in my neighborhood. Can you provide some details on that seat?
Back