Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

Monark Firestone Speed Chief

Cool, thanks for the info!
  2. O

Monark Firestone Speed Chief

Sweet ride! Could I ask you where you got the Repro Monark fork and what problems you had with it, I'm thinking about putting one on a Monark frame similar to yours, thanks!
  3. O

Felt Canvas Cruiser

Thanks for the compliments! The cranks are old Campy Nuovo Records I had in my parts bin. I used the truvativ BB converter and it worked great. I did run into a very slight clearance problem between the chainstays and crankarm, I had to slightly grind the very bottom back edge of the crankarm...
  4. O

Felt Canvas Cruiser

Thanks guys! I used a Truvativ BB converter and it worked great. It rides great but the steering is kinda twitchy due to the handlebar location, something I'll have to get used to.
  5. O

Felt Canvas Cruiser

Been a long time since I last put a bike together. Just finished up my first cruiser, a Felt Canvas Cruiser. Raided the old parts bin and used some cranks, BB, seatpost, and chain that worked on it. It's based on a Felt Revolver and Morgan 3-Wheeler.
  6. O

Some Beautiful Retro Road Bikes

Cool!, nothing like an old celeste green Bianchi. I hear you on the "slightly different physique"!
  7. O

Some Beautiful Retro Road Bikes

Those were the days. My old 1980 Bianchi that I bought new and raced for years, now restored and turned into an SS.
  8. O

1940 Westfield tracker style

That's a work of art!
  9. O

Diamond Frame Flying Merkel DONE!

Re: Diamond Frame Flying Merkel 3/21 HUGE UPDATE part II Sweet, nice work!
Back