Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Flamer

"God and Luck" done!

whoa, cool headlight! Nice trike!!
  2. Flamer

The Spaced Out Build Completion

Thanks for the compliments guys! Wow there are some super nice bikes this year!
  3. Flamer

-ROLAND-

I think I just decided who to vote for!! Excellent job, nice touches = SUPER SWEET BIKE!
  4. Flamer

The Spaced Out Build Completion

Like many of yall, I still have things I'd like to do to this bike but the deadline must be met so here it is!!! Frame: '60's Sears Spaceliner Forks: prewar Roadmaster(with a slight bend to lower the front end) Handlebars: custom made Wheels: front 26x1.75, rear 26x2.125(with Bendix Kickback...
  5. Flamer

Bareknuckle Brawler

one word: TOUGH!!!
  6. Flamer

Woody Henderson.........

kinda reminds me of the Dodge Charger in Fast and Furious, this is a bike that is both elegant and beastly all at once!
  7. Flamer

DRIFT WOOD (formerly ***INSERT BUILD NAME HERE***)

oh, WOW, what a clean looking bike! Excellent work!
  8. Flamer

the Salt Flat Speedster is finito!

my definition of a cool bike: simple, classy, and mean looking! You captured it all, great job!
  9. Flamer

Spaced Out Build

Thanks, I used conduit tubing for the bars. They're not too heavy but they feel plenty sturdy.
  10. Flamer

Spaced Out Build

Thanks and yes I made the bars. They're the first I've made and I think they look pretty sweet. I appreciate the compliments!
  11. Flamer

Spaced Out Build

Here's where it's at right now...
  12. Flamer

Spaced Out Build

Hey yall, I'll have new pics up as soon as I get home from work. I'm running 26x2.125 Nirve BadA** tires. I'm not too fond of the name but I love the flame pattern on them. I installed the handlebars yesterday and put the "new" forks on as well. The only thing holding me up is the back...
  13. Flamer

Spaced Out Build

Hey folks, sorry I haven't had any updates lately... some new pics should be coming this weekend. I had to switch out forks because the old Rollfast forks weren't wide enough for the tires I'm using, so I bought some prewar Roadmaster forks and they've got plenty of room. I also made some cool...
  14. Flamer

Mash Banger "Last Act"

Re: Mash Banger That's got to be the coolest front end I've seen! Very nice.
  15. Flamer

No name, no budget, no worries

Re: No Name Yet I like the look of your bike, the blue frame and cool decals, the dragster stance, and custom touches, oh yeah!
  16. Flamer

Spaced Out Build

Re: Spaced Out Build (update) Got the frame and forks painted, still trying to decide on wheel/tire combo...so many choices...so little money... :cry: I'm thinking some nice white wall tires would look nice on this one
  17. Flamer

BAD APPLE Update: DONE! (with one minor adjustment)

Re: BAD APPLE Nice job so far, I'm also using that frame for my build. I'll be praying for your friend too. Keep up the good work!
  18. Flamer

Woody Henderson {7-26. Bike is done! ...}

Re: Woody Henderson {5-3} Nice bike, I also have a prewar Henderson that I bought off Craigslist. Yours is actually the first one like mine that I've seen, I'll definently be watching this one! Good luck!
  19. Flamer

Brushed to Death

Wow, that's got to be one of the coolest frames I've ever seen!! I'll be watching this one!
  20. Flamer

Spaced Out Build

Got this Spaceliner frame from Tailwinds and just decided to build it up for the build off! It's definently gonna be ratty! Bent forks for the first time today and I must say it was fun! I'll be piecing this one together from some cool parts so stay tuned! the forks came off a 30's Rollfast...
Back