Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

50's Schwinn Rat-Rod Boardtracker

Re: 50's Schwinn Rat-Rod Boardtracker Like I said before that's a sweet build.... Wish more cats lived close... So we could build and hang... And ride
  2. C

Dyno Four Stroke

I am a big fan of the Dyno bikes, this is my lastest creation:http://silodrome.com/motorized-bicycle/ My work can also be seen on facebook: wolf creative customs Thanks and glad to be back on Rat Rod Bikes
  3. C

Re: 50's Schwinn Rat-Rod Boardtracker Looks great
  4. C

Re: 50's Schwinn Rat-Rod Boardtracker Sweet ride love that tank
  5. C

BOARD TRACK TRIBUTE 4 speeds

I am not a fan of that motor in a board track bike but you did a great job on that bike. I see you found Pat for the bars and crank setup... Good choice
  6. C

Abraham Linkage VS Monark Springer Fork

I run the felt forks and must say they are built way better. The draw-back it's only for 1 1/8 head tube. If you want to see them on a boardtrack bike: youtube-wolfcreativecustoms
  7. C

Custom Frame For BoardTrack Thumper

Check this site out: Updated pictures of my bikes...
  8. C

Thanks Hollywood...I have a whole lot of crazy ideas that I will be added to the next bike... The nice thing about the BTR is the way it runs...it's such a blast to ride...
  9. C

The bike tops out at around 45. Still need to jet the carb. The brakes work good but have plans for a better caliper. Check this vid-out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2mB9D_u ... UteBVWPCAv
  10. C

It's a rider now...since before Christmas I have put about 200 miles on the bike. It rolls hard and is a blast to ride.
  11. C

How to get the best performance from a China engine? CARB???

Re: How to get the best performance from a China engine? The guy you purchased it from claims to have the best and fastest motor kits around. Did you ask him about performance mods? I have a few fast ones but its hit and miss with these china dolls. Post a picture of you bike... Wolfman
  12. C

DwC re-invented...

Thats a sweet bike. Mode is local to me...they do some killer bikes...
  13. C

Got a new set of wheels (Felt) what a difference in the look. Waiting for the 22mm carb. Need to weld the tank mounts in. Just some little odds and ends to get her run-n
  14. C

The back section I did use a conduit bender, the rest of it was done with a hydraulic bender. It is in the back-ground of one of the pictures. All the other tools are basic stuff...the tubing is mild steel .065 so its easy to work with.
  15. C

The tank for the ride...I may be able to make it to SD on one tank...lol The exhaust is complete...
  16. C

Some more of my stuff:
  17. C

A third bearing made for the shaft to handle the torque and brake loads. The caliper plate made and installed.
  18. C

More Pictures: a brake system designed to work off the shaft of the CVT. More pics of the CVT plate design
  19. C

Pictures of the motor mount and bottom plates, a redesigned CVT all made out of 6061
  20. C

Some more pictures....sorry for all the quick picture post
Back