Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 509clunk

Son of the Thunderer

AMAZING! Love the story behind it ! Keep the killer work coming !
  2. 509clunk

Blacky Phantom

Put a few up in the gallery I will go thru my phone and find some good ones !
  3. 509clunk

Some 509clunk junk

All photos are of my junk taken by me :dance2:
  4. 509clunk

Blacky Phantom

Thanks boys for the comments !! I wish I could post more I have a few other really good ones I have taken of my bikes
  5. 509clunk

Blacky Phantom

6. 509clunk

Greatest find ever!

I was able to ride first time up, that's the easy part! The dismount is tricky. I studied a couple you tube videos before I went for a spin
  7. 509clunk

Greatest find ever!

Always wanted a high wheeler , finally had a opportunity to by one it's a "bone shaker" very interesting to ride. This one wil have a forever space in my collection
  8. 509clunk

Higgins Colorflow

I would buy the parade trusses if you want to sell them
  9. 509clunk

Black Crown Tattoo WHER R U ANSWR yur PMs!

Well folks ive been in contact in willy about the situation he has got himself in and is trying to make things right. to my surprise last night my package that i paid for in november was there!!!! i contacted him and he is trying to get things out. i dont want to get into details about what he...
  10. 509clunk

cycle truck, schwinn parts box amd more!!

I cant say it enough, congrats! that is some major cool USA made iron!! if any of it comes up for adoption you know who will be able to take them in!!
  11. 509clunk

Straight bar Schwinn Springer

are the wheels s7 or s2's ????
  12. 509clunk

20" ROCKABILLY BOOGY

I like that!! Cool color scheme
  13. 509clunk

How long can you get away with having a bike in the house?

So I went to my buddy arts house today he is a single retired antique collector and a bike freak like the rest of us! This could never happen in a family mans house
  14. 509clunk

Instagram... not just for smart phones anymore

http://instagram.com/509clunk I didn't you could use a pc for ig! Learn something new all the time
  15. 509clunk

Black Phantom for $80

I need that front brake lever for my phantom :mrgreen:
  16. 509clunk

Baby #3's rad room

We currently have baby number three on the way so the wife decided on bicycle theme for the little guy's nursery. He will a great addition to our 2 girls . She had one off custom bedding made and hand painted wall (starting to sound like a rat build) here is the progress still more to do
  17. 509clunk

Lets See Your Tools ....

18. 509clunk

How to Transport Bike Collections

In the truck ! In the mini van!
  19. 509clunk

How long can you get away with having a bike in the house?

Well folks it only made it a couple hours! the kids called me out right away "Daddy's junk is in the house" its back in the garage
Back