Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. amaes

pedal car-stroller build** FINISHED AT LAST!!!

Re: pedal car-stroller build (July progress!!!!) This is a really cool build! Keep up the good work. I was wondering where you all find peddle cars? I would really like to build one of these for my buddy that is going to be a dad soon. Oh side note: I found this for anyone that loves VW...
  2. amaes

amaes' BeerRunner

Figured I'd update this. Added Cork Grips with bottle cap end caps Bottle cap valve caps Made a headlight with a Beer Tasting can I got at a festival Converted the rear reflector to a LED tail light Took off the cup holder Added a Little License plate (Gotta support the team) lol...
  3. amaes

Modified/Custom 1:64 Hotwheels

Re: My Custom 1:64 Hotwheels These are RAD!!! How long did it take you to make just one?
  4. amaes

Electra Bicycle Pics

5. amaes

Raw Bike

Saw this on facebook so I thought I'd share it with everyone http://www.bicycletimesmag.com/content/ ... d-bicycles
  6. amaes

I suppose its about time! - My intro from Mesa AZ.

Welcome. I'm in Chandler, AZ
  7. amaes

My First Electra (Ticino)

Thanks everyone. I picked this up on sunday afternoon and I already rode is 26 miles. :) and 3 miles in a rain storm lol so I say I would recommend it to anyone. Though the tires are not the best when wet. Almost whipped out taking a corner too fast in the rain.
  8. amaes

It's a great commuter. I rode it today to the office. Though I will have to get to used to not sitting on a sprung seat like my cruiser has. I'm with you on the Dimpled fenders. The 7D doesn't come with those ones so I'll have to buy the dimpled ones later on. Any suggestions on a Rear rack...
  9. amaes

Sports Chalet
  10. amaes

Thanks! I wasn't sure on the color at first but I really like it. Yeah They are on sale for $250 off and then I had a coupon for another $50 off because I buy stuff there often. Took it for a spin. Here is a pic I took with the iPhone
  11. amaes

Today I picked up my first Electra Cruiser. Its a Ticino 7D. Saw it at the sports store and they are getting rid of them so they were $300 off :D I rode it around the block and it is SMOOTH. It will be nice riding it to the office. Here are some quick pictures I snapped in the Garage when I...
  12. amaes

Videos from the april 2011 Death Race!!!

Thats really cool how fast are you all going?
  13. amaes

Tube bending

One of these will be your best option. http://www.jd2.com/t-bendercomparison.aspx http://www.medfordtools.com/mb3.html They use the most common dies and if you buy the low end model you can always upgrade it to the hydraulic style later for a few bucks. If you buy one of those orange things...
  14. amaes

lots of old bikes and parts **pics updated**scroll down

Sweet .....! :shock: I'm in chandler. Now I know to hit up when looking for some cool parts or whole bikes lol Oh and I have saws, grinders, welder, and access to any other tools also.
  15. amaes

Felt Bicycle Pics

I love that red color! Is that paint or Powder Coat? Gorgeous Bikes!
  16. amaes

My 1956 Volkswagen Beetle

Gorgeous car! I do off-Road racing and a buddy and I are in the beginning stages of Building a Class 11 car. Which is a stock bug. The only things we can do to it besides safety things are slightly upgraded shocks (longer and larger oil resi) and tires. I think we can ad and oil cooler too...
  17. amaes

why arent oven cleaner, xylol xylene, etc removing paint

Have you tried MEK? you can buy it at Ace Hardware in the Paint supply section. So far that is the strongest paint thinner that I can find. I use it for epoxy coating to thin some of my paint and to take it off when it drips somewhere. But be careful this stuff is awful. Make sure to use it...
  18. amaes

Let's see your 4x4 trucks

GTCOMA - If you ever need help or tips with your tacoma hit me up. I am to Tacomas like most people here are to bikes.
  19. amaes

Let's see your 4x4 trucks

Here is my 2000 Tacoma 4x4 built for desert running and I can still do some crawling. I hate mud so I tend to stay away from that.
  20. amaes

amaes' BeerRunner

I like those ideas I'll have to move stuff around and see how it works. I had this idea for a light but not really sure how to go about doing it. I think it would be cool to break a bottle right after were the neck goes to its widest point and then fit everything into it. Maybe a reflector...
Back