Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. nwt76

24" Shelby Super Deluxe

Have this 24" Shelby springer tank bike for sale $325+ shipping or MAY PART OUT.... ALSO MAY TRADE FOR FELT OR OTHER MODERN CRUISER WITH GEARS.... ONLY SHIP LOWER 48... THANKS FOR LOOKING. Wheel and tire not included have original wheels as well.
  2. nwt76

1952 Shelby Super Deluxe Springer

Barn find all original Shelby Super Deluxe Springer Tank bike missing rear rack rear light and front light and bars. $500 or trade plus cash Located in Malvern Arkansas Willing to part out if no interest in whole bike. Thanks for looking Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
  3. nwt76

Disco Beaver Firebike

Here's a before and after pic from when I purchased the bike til now. I've got some more parts on the way so there will be another couple of incarnations of this bike til I get it just right. 8) I've got some white thick bricks and some all black fattio's. Which setup do you guys think will...
  4. nwt76

Firebike Custom

Found this one on craigslist in Dallas, TX I've been looking at buying one of the fbr frames, got this one for the cost of the frame shipped and it's got a 7 speed Nexus. :mrgreen:
  5. nwt76

Columbia SS5 Musclebike

Found this one this evening and had to have it. :mrgreen:
  6. nwt76

What did you buy yourself for Christmas ?

I bought several things for myself the wife said just buy what you want ! So I did, and have bought several things since that haven't arrived yet. Take a look :shock:
  7. nwt76

JC Higgins Rat New pics

I received these parts in the mail on Christmas eve morning from Simpleman. Thanks again man for the sweet deal. :mrgreen:
  8. nwt76

Members in Oregon

I've got a bike lined up in Bend,OR. I'm looking for someone who could pick a bike up and ship it to me. PM me if interested. I'll pay all expenses that are incurred. Thank you :D
  9. nwt76

My ebay Hawthorne parts

These parts will be for sale or trade in the near future. :D Thanks for looking.
  10. nwt76

Giant Cruiser

Found this one on craigslist this afternoon. I can't find any info or pics of it anywhere, has anyone ever seen one of these or have one? If so did it have fenders. It seems to be untouched original simple tires, seat, bars, guard, pedals. 8)
  11. nwt76

Heavy Duty Cruiser

Got this bike from jerrykr a while back along with the black heavy duty rims. :D I just got the 26x 2.35 Bontrager Solana's in the mail. Figured I would start putting this one together today. I am going to get it powdercoated what color's do you guys like :?: :idea: The frame The wheels...
  12. nwt76

Columbia Viking

Anyone else got one of these Viking badged Columbias :?: I'd love to see some more pics of these bikes Fresh find I threw together for a ride :wink:
  13. nwt76

Springer Columbia ID?

Anyone seen one of these before? Any ideas about year or model :?: :wink: Can't find any numbers in usual places to identify :oops: Thanks for any help :mrgreen:
  14. nwt76

Columbia

Any ideas about the exact model of this Columbia Springer? :? Can't find any serial numbers
  15. nwt76

Fort Worth, TX Bike Sale Buys

16. nwt76

Brought back to Life

Found this one on craigslist my wife wanted a black and chrome bike. I built her a green one a while back, but she wanted black and chrome so I found this one. I took all the extra chrome pieces new headlight, new pedals, new tail light, chrome fenders, rebuilt seat and threw this one together...
  17. nwt76

new occ find

Got this one off craigslist for $30 but it was a little rough
  18. nwt76

OCC Chopper for my wife

I got my bars and chain guard from iRide Custom Bicycles, thanks man they cleaned up well :shock: Ordered some newer mtb pedals and reupholstered the seat with an old weatherproof suede jacket. :mrgreen: Removed all the stingray, flame, and occ stickers. Now there's ghost flames where they...
  19. nwt76

Beehive Springer Basman

Was checking out another site and found this :shock: And then :o
  20. nwt76

OCC chopper 20"

Wife found this one at the flea market for $40. Gave it a bath and cleaned the chrome up. She loves it :mrgreen: I am looking for chrome chainguard, pedals, handlebars, and kickstand to make it shiny for her. :lol: Thanks
Back