Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. vincev

Schwinn 120 Gauge High Flange Front Hub

Do you take Pay Pal ?
  2. vincev

Need advice.

I would use a Nexus hub.
  3. vincev

Rear Hub Lot $115 Shipped

Will you be accepting Pay Pal soon.
  4. vincev

I hate Hello's

Hey Chris,its too bad that Dave Marko has acknowledged you over here.I would just tell people that you never heard of Dave Marko. Welcome to a nice laid back site.
  5. vincev

Took out my rat today

Kingfish,I really like when bikes have odd looking bars.Mine looks awkward and uncomfortable but actually come up high enough to ride in a comfortable position. After looking at a picture of my bike I think I have to square off the top of the steering tube where it is pointy.
  6. vincev

Took out my rat today

When I got the bike someone else made the springer out of an old car spring.The steering stem is reversed and has rams horn bars They come up nicely to riding position.The headlight is and old generator type with a rear light that still works well.The "animal" on top of the light is an old...
  7. vincev

Took out my rat today

I decided to take out my rat today.It did draw a lot of looks on the bike path.I'm not sure they were all good but they were looks.lol One guy wanted to buy my light.lol
  8. vincev

Not that kind of 29er UPDATE: faux tank

Re: Not that kind of 29er Can you please let us know the method of doing the wheels.They are unbelievable.
  9. vincev

water slide decals over powdercoat: they work?

I have put clear enamel from a spray can over decals and it works great .never tried over powdercoat
  10. vincev

American Restoration

I am always leary of a "restored" item.Most people do not understand there is a difference between restored and refurbished.Many bikes I see are just made road worthy after they claim to be restored.What makes this a great site is that you can do what you like with a bike and not feel guilty.I...
  11. vincev

American Restoration

I have noticed they use adjustable wrenches and pliers instead of proper size wrenches and sockets.Amateur hour.I did see the restored bike that did not have the brake strap attached.lolgood luck stopping that restoration.The Jap bike still had a dent in the pedal and the seat they chaeged the...
  12. vincev

Shelby Airflo Cruiser

Post pictures on the CABE. there are members who are into military bikes and could tell you about the bike.I dont think Shelby was ever contracted by the government and then the bike would be a $100 repaint bike.
  13. vincev

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE
  14. vincev

What Modern day bike will be the "Blue Bird" in 100 years?

Dont hate it because it has a motor.lol
Back