Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Skrufryder

Portland, Oregon VS ???

Realy Seattle is ranked number 10 From the one trip to Portland I did in the summer, I didnt see as many bicycles as I normaly do in seattle. Our Mayor commutes by bicycle. Tucson is sorta bike friendly,lots of bike lanes and trails,and they have the Tour De Tucson there,but unfortenatly...
  2. Skrufryder

GT Outpost All Terra

Nice find.$60 ain't to bad a price! I just love the GT's, and that one is in great shape. The paint jobs back then are much nicer than whats on them these days, to many GT decals now days.
  3. Skrufryder

Walmart 32" review

Holy bottom bracket Batman! 32"? Thats CRAZY! Is there any kind of ISO numbers on the tires or rims? ISO is short name for International Standards Organization, Its based on the metric system. Ok the fallowing might not make sense at first, and most people tell me i'm stupid or think I don't...
  4. Skrufryder

Ross Prices ????

LOL I dont get it. these Ross bikes arnt any better than todays Magna's. I dont understand why anyone would spend more than what it is worth in scrap. LOL I dont know why,but here in Seattle people pay 200 plus for a 70's half ton Schwinn Varsity's covered in rust, and love those steel...
  5. Skrufryder

Maybe the best hardrock in the world?

Nice build dude! My buddy has the same frame. He got the cheapst one, so we havta rebuid it. Hope we end up something like that!
  6. Skrufryder

My new project

Aluminum Foil.......... :?:
  7. Skrufryder

Got Mud?

8. Skrufryder

Got Mud?

Post Mud pics here!
  9. Skrufryder

Schwinn Ridge

Here is a Schwinn Ridge I traded a junk Huffy I found in the trash, That got turned into ex-girlfriends commuter. She was riding some new chinese manufactured 100ib steel step threw cruiser with a realy cheap 3speed coaster brake. Not a very fun or practical bike for Seattle. She bought all the...
  10. Skrufryder

90's Gary Fisher Marlin Rebuild

So here is a 90's GF Marlin I rebuilt for a buddy. He had it shipped in a container from Hawaii, and the rear wheel came in the shape of a taco. He told me he left it out side since he got it in 91. The Rockshox Jett forks were pretty ugly tires where dry rotted,cables where rusted and not...
  11. Skrufryder

"Apple of my Eye" built for Daddys Little Girl

Re: "Apple of my Eye" built for Daddys Girl These are the bike's I like the most. Built for your daughter or son. NICE JOB!!
  12. Skrufryder

New School "moving to finished"

Re: New School "done!" From Trailor Park Boys?
  13. Skrufryder

New School "moving to finished"

Re: New School From parts unknown. Is that a Green ....... reference?
  14. Skrufryder

Hot Rod Higgins - DONE. In the finished forum

Re: Hot Rod Higgins - Let there be light and some dumb luck! Nice Bike! Man I absolutly LOVE those BMX goosnecks, they just clean that whole front end up! LOL. Every nike I own has the same style stems X-)
  15. Skrufryder

BULL DAWGED 7/19 Update

Re: BULL DAWGED 6/6 PROGRESS I like it. Matches your throw rug to
  16. Skrufryder

raleigh bike 1999

not to sound mean, but that rear shock needs to go.
  17. Skrufryder

Trek 8700 Goodwill Find

Re: Treck 8700 Goodwill Find jeez that reminds me of my first bike i got when i moved here to seattle.someone picthed a in like new condition Trek 950 singtrack by the dumpster with a free sign on it. all that was wrong was a flat rear tire and it did need to be serviced. Ive since rebuilt it...
  18. Skrufryder

Is Your Bike Safe ? Will It Pass The Test ?

Reflectors-------Them are the first to hit the trash Seat height adjusted correctly-------If you lean back to much on the sissy bar it flips over"antitheft" Headlight.--------What Headlight Pedals------------SCRAAAAAAPE Handlebars-----------well they take some getin used to Wheels------------ok...
  19. Skrufryder

Nuke proof titanium

WOW! Talk about old school, I like it!!
  20. Skrufryder

Happy Halloween!

Callin all squares :lol:
Back