Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. inshane64

Church Culture!

I wrote a new one today, it's fast and accurate, just how I like it. It is the start to a series of short and to-the-point blogs that I hope to post weekly. Check it out if yer interested! http://congruentculture.wordpress.com/2013/06/22/short-stuff-by-shane-fishing/
  2. inshane64

◄◄◄ The Rhosgobel Rabbit ►►► (Update: Hare Cut)

We had a tornado warning so I didn't get much done today, the new vise was calling my name, so I started mounting it. The guy who bought it originally never mounted it, so I had this handy template! Drill and oil!!! I don't wanna ruin a bit. First holes drilled, I am gonna take it easy...
  3. inshane64

You guessed it, it is gonna be my try at a 26 inch wheeled swing bike!!! I didn't get anything on my bike done today but I did adopt a new member of the family! It's a 6.5 Mechanics Vise made my Wilton and rebranded by Snap On. I found it for sale locally on the internetz, I got it for a...
  4. inshane64

Why does it haffta be so hot outside? I wanna work on my bike!!!
  5. inshane64

Getting every dollar out of my Harbor Freight cut-off wheel. Notched front forks ready to be slipped on to the dropouts. Quick mock up. Tacked up and carefully centered and such. Tacked, ready to be bent in a little. Bent in and ready to weld. I love my Miller 350P. More...
  6. inshane64

CYCOBILLY DELUXE - Drum Parts

Re: CYCOBILLY DELUXE - Back in town & got a delivery!! "Dude....it's huge." ~She
  7. inshane64

Re: ◄◄◄ The Rhosgobel Rabbit ►►► (Hare Cut) After much thought I decided that the Rabbit must be more nimble and flexible than your standard bicycle. Radagast's rabbits could weave and cover ground in an odd manner, so shall my Rabbit. Here she is all stripped down. I have been inspired by...
  8. inshane64

Simpleton - the straightforward straightbar! - Done!

Re: Simpleton - the straightforward straightbar! ^^^^ Take heed the words of the King.
  9. inshane64

Lucky # 7

Dang, lookin good!!!
  10. inshane64

P-40 Warhawk "Tex" Hill...maybe Next Year

Re: P-40 Warhawk "Tex" Hill So awesome!!
  11. inshane64

Old Blue (Unnamed)

Is that a '64 Fairlane in the background? It looks pretty sweet!
  12. inshane64

Lady Bikes.... I mean Step-Thru!!!! Sub-Comp

Anyone else wrenching on a step-through this build off? Has one ever placed high?
  13. inshane64

Old Blue (Unnamed)

Yay!!! Guys this is my sister she is an aspiring jack-of-all-trades I asked her if she wanted in on the build off and she said "When do I start?!!"
  14. inshane64

RRBBO8 Discussion Thread

Re: Welcome to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! I am too busy seeing ideas I may haffta steal to deal or read smack!!! I can see already that we are gonna have to dig deep to win this year!!! Time to go thru our past builds for ideas.
  15. inshane64

NDN

Re: Chainring and resin ^^^^ That is awesome!!!!!!!
  16. inshane64

☆★☆BIG JIM☆★☆ BUILD THREAD RRB-BO#8 A.G. 2013 (1ST PLACE)

Re: ☆☆Ꭼsє LᎾ₡Ꮎ JᎾKᎬЯ!☆☆(THAT CRAZY JOKER!) RRB#08 Is that your car! I really like it. Maybe it and my '64 Fairlane are distant relatives!
  17. inshane64

Re: ◄◄◄ The Rhosgobel R abbit ►►► From a few PM's I have received, I am guessing there was a bunny infestation sometime in the past, that's why rabbits (<--singular version) have been prohibited. I will however carry on.
Back