Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. N

50's Schwinn Rat-Rod Boardtracker

Re: 50's Schwinn Rat-Rod Boardtracker *subscribed* .... dude your work is hella nice! keep it up :!:
  2. N

Bit's 'n' bob's bike

Sure do! ;D Changed the seat to an old raleigh chopper seat lol much better, gives me a little more stretch backwards. I'll update if anything interesting happens (:
  3. N

Bit's 'n' bob's bike

Hey there! been a looooong time since i've been on here but i though some of you might get a kick out of this... :mrgreen: Frame i rescued from a bin, wheels/bars(taken off tall bike lol)/running gear i had kicking around. Had to make a little spacer for the forks as the treads not long...
  4. N

Back from the dead! Brat's Down and dirty lowrider.

Re: Back from the dead! Brat Rod ya been watching this build for a long time man! shame you've gotta start from scratch now :roll:
  5. N

Electra Straight 8,electric chopper project

to cool dude to cool :D
  6. N

Cheap frame material

The part on the frame where the pedals/cranks go is called a bottom bracket :lol: and i would recommend getting yourself a donor bike and take the head tube (place where the forks slot through) forks, bottom bracket and rear drop-outs ( little slots that the back wheel slots into) these are...
  7. N

Old racer turned rat cruiser

Little bit of cutting today sarted on the back end so i can get the rough shape of the frame done :) And does anyone have any ideas for bending the top tube and upper chain stays with out a bender? Cheers folks
  8. N

Cheap frame material

a singular weak weld is a weak frame and there fore a danger :) or so they say haha i'm terrible at welding but with practice and maybe a quick google or youtube search and i'm sure you will have the skills to put your knowledge to the test! good luck
  9. N

Rusty Nail

:D i'll check them out now! i quite like to idea of using a shovel! may try that also! haha :D
  10. N

Rusty Nail

cool! might have to try that with one of my builds :P
  11. N

Electra Straight 8,electric chopper project

O.O whoa dude you are an absolute legend! i wish i had your skills! haha best of luck getting it finished this time round ;) i'll be watching
  12. N

Rusty Nail

sweet ride man :D although that seat pan looks slightly uncomfortable?
  13. N

***ALMOST FINNISHED ELGIN BUILD***(FINISHED)

Looks great sweet build man ;D
  14. N

Just got finished bending my forks :) much better i think! Next is the back end >:D
  15. N

Progress is slow due to school >:( But i picked up a freebe crank set to use and hacked my donor frame (: more as soon as i get a chance
  16. N

Next little peice of the puzzle Going to be mounted to where the downtube shifter stumps are....as a suicide brake :mrgreen:
  17. N

Haha yup there pritty bad :D but i'm sleving them so should be strong enough :) I supose welding a frame without much welding experiance is a big task but it sure is fun :D
  18. N

Got a little bit done today before my dad had to work (: Uncleaned nasty welds xD All this had done is rake the front end out a little before i bend the forks :D More soon hopefully :P Oh and how she sits now Not a big difference just enough i think :)
  19. N

Hog Boys Boardtracker (Ex-Villiers)

Looks wicked dude! Keep buildin :D
  20. N

Putting This Inspiration To Bed, UPDATED look

Re: Putting This Inspiration To Bed Thats nuts! I love it :shock: is the fork at the back welded in? Tall bikes are always a bit on the wobbly side ;)
Back