Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. motorcitygearjammer

pair of roadmasters

thank you all for the info. 1941 thats cool i will be hanging on to this pair. thank again
  2. motorcitygearjammer

How to weld chain neatly?

I may be wrong but it looks like your welding it laying flat. try hanging the chain and weld it with vertical down welds, it will take less weld and you will move your hands faster and gravity helps also. that's my two cents. good luck.
  3. motorcitygearjammer

pair of roadmasters

I never seen seat light like that either. it hold batteries and would light up with on and off switch.
  4. motorcitygearjammer

pair of roadmasters

hi I picked up this pair of 26" roadmaster. they seem to be all original and some cool parts on them. the boys bike ID# is K55808 and the girls is J35297 there is No Cw stamp on the bottom by the # just the # if someone could help with the years. thanks and heres some pics.thanks for any info.
  5. motorcitygearjammer

LETS SEE YOUR ELGINS!

hi everyone i posted a twin bar frame that i picked up earlier in this thread. well its back to being a rideable bicycle again but it still missing some parts that i couldn't find or afford$ heres a pic.I think it looks nice.
  6. motorcitygearjammer

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

cwc RoadMaster
  7. motorcitygearjammer

Elgin Twinbar

heres a pic. of my twin bar that i built, i also started with just a frame. with out buying all the high dollar parts that you can't find.the springer look good on your frame.
  8. motorcitygearjammer

captain americruiser...rideable!

for the scale look on your frame you could try spray painting over fish net stockings that will give you the scale look.
  9. motorcitygearjammer

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

heres pic. of 1939 Elgin twin bar i builtheres a pic. of 1960 Schwinn i also built
  10. motorcitygearjammer

Before & After Pics

Elgin twin bar beforeafter
  11. motorcitygearjammer

Lets see all those Twin Bar frames!!

heres a pic. of a Elgin twin bar i built before and after pic.
  12. motorcitygearjammer

the Bagger

heres a bigger pic.
  13. motorcitygearjammer

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

here are some pics. of a 1960 schwinn panther i hot rodded up a little. custom paint and cream tires. it rides real nice.
  14. motorcitygearjammer

the Bagger

Hi everyone I'm jumpin in BONINE with this Monark built, Rocket badge 26" tanker. Here's a picture of what I'm starting with. After looking over the bike and seeing the crash bars, dual exhaust I keep thinking of a full dress bagger. So instead of chopping and ripping parts off of it, I am...
  15. motorcitygearjammer

Tandemonium

very very nice bike, great job.
  16. motorcitygearjammer

Winchester

well I think I have all the parts to build a bike. heres it is with most of the parts in place. now I need to get going on the body work and paint, times running out fast and I have so little time to work on it.
  17. motorcitygearjammer

51 girls Panther's new look

love the green tires heres some pics. of a old straight bar Murray i used them on. glad to here you got your bikes back.
  18. motorcitygearjammer

Winchester

thanks for the tips. I dug up a can of bondo that I had setting around the house a few years. I tried putting some bondo on the plastic type foam and it didn't seem to hurt it at all, so I put a thin coat over the tank. now i hope it hardens it is pretty old bondo. well it seems to be working a...
  19. motorcitygearjammer

Winchester

I'm thinking about putting Bondo over it but I don't know if it will melt the foam. how did you cover your foam tank when you did it thanks Ron.
  20. motorcitygearjammer

Winchester

Well I run across some plastic type foam so I'm going to try and make a tank.so I cut a piece to fit in the frame. here's a pic.I like the looks of the foam in the frame for the tank. I have some winchester 12ga. shotgun shells that i was wanting to use in the build, so I stuck them in the side...
Back