Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

New guy, reversing the historical trend...

Hey man, any seatpost height that puts you in a good riding position is a good one! The motorbike does look cool, I second putting that tank from the unfinished build on there.
  2. B

french famous bicycle whith motor.......and hubless!

Wow...this thing is a real mind blaster!
  3. B

Hello

Thanks everyone! I'm excited to submit some builds. Like any bike geek I have several projects underway, but I am already shirking the queue in favor of the Jaguar.
  4. B

You Know You Are a Rat Rodder When... (YKYARRW)

the toes of all of your footwear have multiple layers of paint you've used tenacious oil in your hair you feel nauseous and sleep poorly until you decide which direction to go with a build you become obsessed with on type, style or purpose of bike, collect the parts, then move onto something...
  5. B

Hello

Hi there, My name is Adam and I live in Massachusetts with my wife, son and soon to be new baby. We have lived all over the place, from Georgia to California to Hawaii. I have been a full time bicycle mechanic for the past 11 years and I love what I do. I have been involved with most aspects of...
Back