Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A.Messina

RALEIGH'S IN THE TRASH

Thanks I will
  2. A.Messina

RALEIGH'S IN THE TRASH

Found a male & female Raleigh in the trash. Three speed sturmey hubs on both, hand brakes, green In very good ridable condition. Anyone know anything about these cruisers? How can I find out how old they are, if their worth anything?
  3. A.Messina

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

"PURPLE NURPLE"
  4. A.Messina

"BLACKNBLUZERKROOZER"
  5. A.Messina

'LIL PONY"
  6. A.Messina

"THE BEAST"
  7. A.Messina

What Kind of Seat?

Brooks knock off.......I think it might be that new "Felt" Go for broke, get a brooks. I have 4 customs # of them have a Brooks B190 Saddle $180.00 Worth every penny! Once broken in it's lake a butt hammock!
  8. A.Messina

THE "BLACKNBLUZAKROOZA

Thanks Dan.....Yes it's been too long. Weather is warming, customs a kroozin, every Sunday the shop closes at 5 for the Sunday at 5 krooze. Weather is always a factor. We gotta hit the boards again soon my brotha & grab Perry too.........miss you Boyz From Brooklyn.
  9. A.Messina

THE "BLACKNBLUZAKROOZA

Good eye my biking brother...yes Worksman Rims, with a Sturmey 2-speed kickback. I'm a big boy 14 gauge spokes don't cut it. I have either Worksman (11guage spokes) or felt with (12 gauge spokes) on all my bikes. Fred at Retro Cruisers uses Worksman on all his bikes.
  10. A.Messina

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE
  11. A.Messina

My "BLACKNBLUZAKROOZA" From Retro Cruiser Bicycles Valley Stream NY
  12. A.Messina

THE "BLACKNBLUZAKROOZA

A big shout out to my Brotha Fred (Retro Cruiser Bicycles Valley Stream NY) You built this beauty for me over the summer. Well I finally got around to photographing it. We really stepped it up from your stock Retro Cruisers. 2-speed Sturmey Kickback, sword sprocket, studded seat, 28" ape-hangers...
  13. A.Messina

Before & After Pics

14. A.Messina

RRB Badge Thread,show those badges!!!

My "LIL PONY"
  15. A.Messina

RRB Head badge #005 Mounted.

Thanks...it's powder coat.
  16. A.Messina

I used a Dupont double stick rubber tape.
  17. A.Messina

This "LIL PONY" sat under a tarp in my backyard for three years. Back then it was a little blue Schwinn cruiser my niece would ride when she came to the beach. Last September I went under that tarp looking for parts or something. I saw that little Schwinn sitting on it's side with two flats &...
  18. A.Messina

Its not the bike....

That was great. Silly dude,on a silly bike, doing silly things! Luv It!
  19. A.Messina

2,000 dollar custom bike???? ITS UP AGAIN!!!

It's a custom bike. I have 3 one of a kind customs. One of which I invested $1800.00 into. The other I'm up to $2100.00. So this guy is asking $2000.00 for a one of a kind custom........okay. I know of racing bicycles going for $5000.00! I would never buy a racing bike, however, I could probably...
  20. A.Messina

LOJACK FOR BICYCLES

Great info dude! Thanks for the link!
Back