Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

1963 corvette

The bike I have had for about a year I got it from the original owners son it was rough I soaked the rims in wood bleach repacked all the bearings replaced the tires etc got it road worthy it was used for a paper route it also had double baskets on the back i took those off .the rear fender was...
  2. H

1963 corvette

brought it out today
  3. H

carb cleaning DIY soda blaster

Man that is a great idea I will try it out
  4. H

Modified worksman bobber

Cant believe only 1 comment this bike is sweet he is a friend of mine It has all kinds of trick gussets etc this bike is bullet proof I have ridden on it and it rides smooth
  5. H

59 western flyer build

I will sell you the whole bike if you want but the frame is cracked cranks are bent seat is toast rear fender gone back rim missing half of the spokes front rim not to good I HAVE ANOTHER MIDDLEWEIGHT SEARS branded middleweight that has some nice fenders etc I do not think there is enough parts...
  6. H

59 western flyer build

heres pics chrome will clean up decent $25.00 for the fork, headset, and truss rods
  7. H

59 western flyer build

I have been busy working all week and I have not had the time to take pictures in the daylight will post either Fri OR SAT THANKS :
  8. H

schwinn dx

It does not have a Headbadge on it
  9. H

Brand New 1970's K&S Bike Machine - Watch Out

I have 2 of those on his and hers early 70s sears middle weights they both run pretty good both bikes had been sitting a long time cleaned the points new fuel lines fresh gas 2nd pull and it fired up they were both sitting at least 10 yrs I repacked all the bearings on both bikes replaced the...
  10. H

59 western flyer build

I have the sane bike I am going to part out it has truss rods and all the bearings etc if you are interested ill post pics and price fair
  11. H

schwinn dx

Building for a buddy. Not shure of year but think it is about a 1953. It has front and rear drum brakes laced on to s2 rims these are nos Sachs drum brakes that i got from the local bike shop that also laced the wheels for the best price in town can't even do it myself for what they charge it is...
  12. H

36 schwinn

Here's my 36 Schwinn making it a boardtracker style with motor. It has 55 s2 wheels nos western flyer tires will update pics as progress goes on.
  13. H

Can You ID this bike

looks like a sears spyder
  14. H

Triumph badged Ralieghs...

If it is a 3 speed the year should be stamped on the rear hub keep in mind if the wheel looks original to the bike
  15. H

white wall care

BLEACH WHITE WORKS GREAT
  16. H

I have joined the motorized AMF roadmaster club.

i checked this morning sizes 2 1/4-17 underneath it says moped 21x225 doesnt seam to be what you want but i tried
  17. H

I have joined the motorized AMF roadmaster club.

what size tires may have a set of nos tires that will fit i would let go cheap
  18. H

columbia

the wedge is stuck in the fork just stuck the neck on for pictures
  19. H

columbia

found this beauty hanging in a barn had to be an American picker climbing over stuff to cut it down. Very big spokes. Check out the number welded on the frame. At first thought it was a Worksman but when reviewing it the sprocket etc. shows Columbia. This bike will get a motor and be Boardtrack...
  20. H

My swap pick....

.... nice find
Back