Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. erichitscar

Late to the party...

HEYOH! So time got away from me, and I missed the first 2 weeks of the build! Oh well. I've got a sweet bike to start off with this year, I hope to snap some before pics here shortly, if it would stop raining here for a few minuets... Long story short, I'M IN!!!
  2. erichitscar

LAST DITCH EFFORT (Procrastination at its finest!)

If you followed my build thread then you know that I had very little time these past few months to get this bike done. Long story short I had the better part of a long weekend to put this together. It wasn't at all what I had planned for this frame, but I just wanted to at least complete...
  3. erichitscar

LAST DITCH EFFORT, (ALMOST DONE! NEW PHOTOS!)

RRBO7 didn't quite pan out for me. Planned on building sweet Spaceliner, but all my plans got side traced by other personal...shall I say "Stuff". So here we are, another year older and time to start RRBBO8! Stoked, and I'm not going to let anything get in the way this year... (fingers crossed...
  4. erichitscar

Re: DRIFTWOOD 2: (Updated... Finaly.)

This is my 2nd year for the build off. I entered the build off last year with my bike "DRIFTWOOD". I loved building it, and had a blast talking with everybody, and seeing all the talent that everyone has! The reason I'm naming this one "DRIFTWOOD 2" because I felt like I didn't fully...
  5. erichitscar

My Stash!

I can't seem to pass up a bike... Here are some of my recent purchases... Got a few more in the basement I need to show off too!!! :mrgreen:
  6. erichitscar

What have I got here?

Hey all! Thanks for taking a moment and checking out this thread! I just picked this up a few days ago while I was out picking, I thought it may be an old Elgin, but now I'm not so sure... Any help identifying this tetanus shot on wheels will be greatly appreciated!
  7. erichitscar

vintage Huffy cruiser build AKA "Leftovers"

After RRBBO#6 I have a slew of un-used parts in my garage now. I came across an old Huffy Cruiser at a garage sale last week, and picked it up for $20. not bad since I could ride it home!. I parked it next to my other bikes in the "pile" but for some reason, it didn't stay there long. I...
  8. erichitscar

DRIFT WOOD (formerly ***INSERT BUILD NAME HERE***)

Wish I could spend the last few days working on it, but my wife and I leave for vacation tomorrow morning! So this will have to do! I PRESENT FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION: DRIFT WOOD
  9. erichitscar

For Mom (Belated Mothers Day Build) FINISHED!!!

Got off to a late start, but decided for this mothers day, I would build my mom a bike. She's been saying for a while she wants to start exercising and riding a bike again, and almost bought one from Wal*Mart, but I said NO! Let me build you one! I have a slew of parts collecting dust in my...
  10. erichitscar

**INSERT BUILD NAME HERE** FINISHED!!!

Hi, I'm new to RRB, and to the build off. I've been building and fabricating for some time now, and decided that I need to get off my duff and build a bike! Plus this seems like a cool forum to show off and check out other people's talents! So first off, here is my canvas for the build... I...
Back