Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Show us your bike workstands

And I thought I was an original
  2. R

My First Stretch

It rides great, If you look close you can see the guy who built it used higher end parts
  3. R

WCC grows up

I loved the look of this bike(and I got it on sale), but it was too small so I added a few pieces to make it work for me The bars look too tall but they come up to head level
  4. R

My First Stretch

This was the first custom bike I got and it started my love of non-traditional bikes My nephew likes it too I bought it off ebay and it turned out that the seller lived 20 mins. away on the other side of town
  5. R

Finally

At last I'm doing my intro I've been a member since before intros and then just didn't get to it :oops: I live in beautiful British Columbia I've tried to collect a little bit of everything, in regards to bikes my favorites are stretchs,rat rods and choppers thats why I love this site so much...
  6. R

What's in your stable?

I had to clean the garage one day so I took some pics while the bikes were in the yard (unfortunately the garage pics are after cleaning :shock: ) theres also a few other bike pics in there http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r136/RPR13/Bikes/
  7. R

First Cruiser

it looks way better than my factory torker great looking bike
  8. R

Any West Coast Chopper Bicycles Out There???

Heres my version
  9. R

questions about bending tubing

we used to put sand in the pipe and tape both ends shut and that would keep it from kinking but we weren't doing real tight bends
  10. R

Installing a Banana Seat on a 26" Bike?

I have tried both ways but when I use a 20" banana seat I prefer to use a piece cut from the bend of an old set of handlebars as a seatpost to set the seat back a few inches it helps the look a lot there are also bent seatposts made for BMXs this is not a good pic but it shows the idea you...
  11. R

26x3 tires

I really think you guys have the 24X3 and not the 26X3 because i run 5 or 6 bikes with the 24" and that is what these look like the 24" does look like a 26" because of its large diameter i even use 26" tubes in mine with no problems
  12. R

home made...

That is one of the cleanest stretch jobs i've ever seen :!:
  13. R

mixte Trash--update

I agree about the pogo effect on some of my low riders i put a piece of chrome pipe from some old sissy bars over the bolt inside the spring with a washer and it stops the spring from compressing
  14. R

How could i make a laid back Seat Post?

A trick A guy showed me was to cut an old set of handlebars Handlebars are 7/8" and most old frames will accept this size as a seat post this works best with banana seats but will work with solo seats just remember the further back you go the more likely it will bend man nothing like a flash...
  15. R

Look at this bad-boy

i meant i went from liking it to loving it i wish i was talented enough to put an old decal on one of my bikes and weather it to look that old
  16. R

Look at this bad-boy

I thought it looked OK until i saw that STP sticker I love that sticker 8)
  17. R

is any one looking

Thanks for the heads up i bought it :D i owe you one :wink:
  18. R

favorite movies?

Gone in 60 seconds (the original from the 70s) Mad Max The Road Warrior Escape from New York
  19. R

Rat/Clown Bike

this is a bmx/clown bike i bought a couple years ago at a bike swap meet in vancouver i bought it for parts and didn't even know about the clown feature till later if you turn the big knobs(yeah i said it) the wheels move 1 7/8" its wild to ride with only that much movement and can only imagine...
Back