Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. deezenuts

Schwinn Breezey.. New Pics!

That amazing bike needs a rack, AND FAST! :wink:
  2. deezenuts

Schwinn Wheels "S-2"

Ok thank you. I wanted to know because i really wanted a pair of those cream tires of yours! :D
  3. deezenuts

Schwinn Wheels "S-2"

I have a 1956 Schwinn Spitfire that has 24 inch S-2's on it, would any regular 24 inch tire fit? or is it like every other schwinn that requires its own special size :roll:
  4. deezenuts

Surf Soul Cruiser**Gone to it's new home!!**

Re: Surf Soul Cruiser**Got Some Paint** :shock: That paint is truely amazing. Did you use one of those flame stencil pallets or free hand the flames?
  5. deezenuts

Schwinn find. . . now would anyone like to help?

Sorry i forgot to add that it is a 24, and ill make sure you guys get first dibs if i do :wink:
  6. deezenuts

haah :lol: i had it sitting in my room and was looking at the basket and said, "that thing looks just big enough for all my . . " SLAM! functional piece of furniture :D
  7. deezenuts

Picked this one up of craigslist the other day. any info would be great! The serial number is A84342 i thought this was the coolest thing about the bike, a original phillips 66 sticker some kid slapped on the back fender 8) If you need any more information on it just comment...
  8. deezenuts

Took out my rat today

Or maybe . . . right side up? :roll:
  9. deezenuts

Need to talk to a man about a Schwinn

Bout it this evening!!! the thing is awesome. ill post some pictures in the fresh finds section tomorrow :mrgreen:
  10. deezenuts

Thanks guys, i knew it was worth more than the 75 bucks. ill have to go get that sucka! :D
  11. deezenuts

Called about the add and the woman said everything works, its a 24 inch, speedo and all, but the rear tire blew through. She called me back a minute ago and said she would take 75 bucks for it. Any info on it would be great. thanks guys :D http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/bik/3141529231.html
  12. deezenuts

in rust we trust

Coolest name in the whole Build Off!!!! ill be watchin 8)
  13. deezenuts

Time Twister...DONE

Re: The Groundhog Yeah what i was saying was to trade my springer for your fork. ive had it on my simular schwinn and it fits. if you are interested send me a pm and we'll see if we can work somethin out.
  14. deezenuts

Time Twister...DONE

Re: The Groundhog Hey if you dont wanna use that fork, i need it for one of mine. I got a chrome springer that i would do some tradin on if thats what you would wanna go for??
  15. deezenuts

█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER BUILD THREAD - Aug8 - SOLD

Re: FlexLiner MO FATTA TwinFlex Spaceliner 5/17 Actual Work looks like its time for the kindergarden cop reference. . . "Its not a tumor! :x " haha :lol:
  16. deezenuts

Murray jet fire

Honestly, the only thing i would do is put some fatter tires on it. looks to be in GREAT condition! :D
  17. deezenuts

Tribute to our friends

i think this one deserves a bump just to show everyone the skill and time it takes to make a work of art. I'm pretty sure everyone wants to know how this thing is goin, if it still is goin?
  18. deezenuts

Kngtmat's 1968 Stingray Done

Re: Kngtmat's 1968 Stingray The way I do it is, the the pin that you had to take out to take it out, grind a notch out of the larger piece so you don't have to try forcing the kickstand all the way in. Once you have enough room, drop the pin in with the grinded side facing away from the...
  19. deezenuts

Diamond in the Rough- Polished Gem Almost done

Re: Diamond in the Rough- '32 Rollfast Ballooner So all of this is powder coated? That is really cool! 8)
  20. deezenuts

BULL nose ON PARADE!! -RATM [update]

haha. i just saw your shadow in one of the first set of pictures. :lol: Cool bike!!!!
Back