Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Kevintothej

Many Vintage Bicycles & Parts Mosty 50'-70's

I am looking to sell most of my bikes. Mostly from the 1950's thru the 1970's. Not wanting to sell one or two but a pickup bed full. Not a fire sale, but will give good deals. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY here in Buckeye, AZ Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  2. Kevintothej

Cranks and Sprokets - 1 Piece, Multi Piece, New, Used

And yes, even more. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  3. Kevintothej

Some more.... Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  4. Kevintothej

And more.... Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  5. Kevintothej

Small BMX The Make Six Legs. 4-1/4" diameter. $8. Small BMX gold anodized. 4-1/4" diameter. $8. Small BMX black outer of 2 piece sprocket. 3-3/4" diameter. $5. Small black BMX. 4-1/4" diameter. $5. Small red BMX. 4-1/4" diameter. $5. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  6. Kevintothej

New chrome. Have very light shelf wear. 3-1/2" long arms. $10 each. Painted white. Good used condition. One with stud, 4-1/2" long arms. One without stud, 5-3/4" long arms. $5 each. New chrome. Stamped PRO165. Have some really light shelf wear. 6-1/2" long arms. $10. Used...
  7. Kevintothej

I am finally really sorting thru my 100's of bikes and parts. Starting here with cranks and sprockets. All are plus the ride and shipped from AZ. 2 Schwinn Chopper crank, sprocket & bearings. 6-1/2" sprocket & 4" crank arms. $20 each 1 piece small kids bike. Rusty. 4-3/4" sprocket &...
  8. Kevintothej

The Huffster - Finished

Hey! You picked that up from me. Cant wait to see it redone! Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  9. Kevintothej

Show us your Banana Seat Bikes! MO NANNA MO BETTA

Heidemann Works Hanover Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  10. Kevintothej

Swing Bikes!

Ok....now I see why there was not a thead already. No one wants to share a pic of a Swing Bike? Really? I know people have them and I know people have built them. Quit being shy. Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
  11. Kevintothej

Swing Bikes!

Lets see the originals, the restored, the kustoms and the scratch built Swing Bikes! Here is an original rider that needs a little TLC but still a blast to ride and I am not afraid to let a newbie give it a try. I really cant believe there was not a Show me your Swing Bike. Sent from my...
  12. Kevintothej

Stingrays Only! (Early scramblers and hurricanes too!)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
  13. Kevintothej

Lets see your Columbia's!

1957 Columbia 24" Goodyear Hi-Way Patrol. Was told that the kid won it at the local Goodyear tire shop. Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
  14. Kevintothej

Show us your J.C. Higgins Bikes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  15. Kevintothej

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  16. Kevintothej

Here is one I am still workin with. Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
  17. Kevintothej

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
  18. Kevintothej

2 buck auction find.

What a steal! have a 24" boys bike in that same shade of rust. I would love to purchase that guard from you if you decide to part it out. Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
  19. Kevintothej

Murray Fleetline Let's see em!

Here is one I got that I need to do some cleaning on. Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
  20. Kevintothej

Rusty/Patina Bicycle Gallery

Here is my pile of rust Schwinn 24" Majestic and a pretty sweet patina 26" Tiger with apes. Both get some heavy cruising. Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
Back