Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

DFW Cruiser Bicycle Ride sponsored by the Slow Spokes club

Thanks for putting this together cuz it seems no one around here actually wAnted to form a group I am excited to get together I will see y'all there.
  2. H

Forming a Cruiser Bicycle Club in DFW

What's the latest news on the formation of this bicycle group? When will we meet up for our first ride together?
  3. H

Forming a Cruiser Bicycle Club in DFW

My name is James and I am interested in meeting up to join yalls bike ride. I go to Dallas to ride and been to California 2 times to go on a bike ride. Let me know when y'all ride and I will be happy to meet y'all there.
  4. H

texas ratrodbikes location list

Hi
  5. H

cool so you live in n texas
  6. H

For you Tx. boys

we can meet in randall park 100 glasgow dr in dallas tx
  7. H

What year of Hiawatha?

here are some better pictures of the bike i was talkin bout.. let me know if yall know what year? and thanks in advance
  8. H

RRB BIKE SHOW - GARLAND, TX - OCTOBER 27, 2012

will there be a class for custom cruisers? like my gold bike steve =) i got 2 shows in october 1 in tx and 1 in n cal
  9. H

What year of Hiawatha?

this bike is a Hiawatha bike and this is the serial number E22S62 i need to know what year this bike is please. thanks in advance...
  10. H

Thats fine man just give me a call when ur ready to ride and i will make plans to join yall out there. u still have my number... if u need my number again let me know and i will private message it to u
  11. H

New Guy from Texas

cool car i got aaalot of them
  12. H

looking for more tx people in tx thanks
  13. H

where do you ride??

I ride my bike in many different areas but mainly around downtown historic Mckinney Tx. I also travel to California, my home away from home, to ride in a big bike show with my good friend Greg Roth and will be going back this year with another good friend Big Al ... Here are some pictures of...
  14. H

VINTAGE BIKE SWAP MEET - GARLAND, TX - JUNE 9TH

lookin for sears jc higgens stuff.. will there be any out there at this swap meet?
  15. H

Atlanta to Dallas

are you bringing a bike
  16. H

Northeast Texas

cool moore tx people
  17. H

How old are you!!

i am 39
  18. H

Trinity Park Ride - May 26

Here is a good friend of mines web page.. he built the frame himself.. it is a blast to ride a really cool guy and here is his website for u to contact him about a frame... his name is greg roth its 100% custom made never store bought... http://rothcustombikes.com/ let me know if u decide to...
  19. H

Trinity Park Ride - May 26

These are some great pictures man and thanks for getting together, i really enjoyed it and looking forward to us doing it again soon. :D James....
  20. H

cool man
Back