Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Bed bike build

Decided I wanted to build a tall bike to play around on. While doing research, I came across this pic of a tall bike! I have never built a bike before but here I go! I found a nice headboard/foot board that would work! I am now redneck engineering the build. I am preparing the parts to weld.
  2. S

Ratrod wishbone Shelby

Hate to sell her but the Twin is draining my pocketbook. I believe she is a 1938 Shelby badged Rex, pure Rat! Repainted, rusty, rewelded, crusty and rides like a dream. New jewel grips, Johns tires and wide torrington bars! $500 shipped in the US. PP as friend or add 3%.
  3. S

1950s Schwinn Dx

Pretty cool 1951 Boys 26” Schwinn! Original paint and painted Schwinn rims. Bendix hub out back and Schwinn stamped hub up front. She rides as she sits, kinda turn key! Missing chainguard, head badge, different size tires (2.125/1.75), wrong Schwinn seat and needs grips. Could make a cool...
  4. S

Hurricane coaster vintage bike swap and show-Charlotte, NC

Without a doubt, hands down, the BIGGEST Vintage bicycle swap and show in Charlotte is fast approaching! Here is the official flyer for the event. This year we are holding the event at the Cabarrus arena due to the sheer volume of vendors, shoppers and bike contest entries we had last year! The...
  5. S

Hurricane coaster swap n show, Charlotte/February

Without a doubt, hands down, the BIGGEST Vintage bicycle swap and show in Charlotte/Concord is fast approaching! Here is the official flyer for the event. This year we are holding the event at the Cabarrus arena due to the sheer volume of vendors, shoppers and bike contest entries we had last...
  6. S

incoming!

Hi, Born in 64, raised in Southern Cal., still there. Witnessed BMX in the 70s, raced BMX then also. Shortly after I started in on vintage cruisers. My first cruiser was a Rat ....... Colson cruiser, this was in 78' or so. We also rode our bikes all day without a cel phone, water, food or...
Back