Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Not Schwinn OCC final results

it was supposedly called a special edition occ bike that was only made for a year of two...i dont know why they dont want their stickers on it cause it looks a heck of a lot better than that other crap bike they sell. i bought one off of craigslist for my wife for $60. it cleaned up pretty...
  2. M

Post Your Ocean Pacific Cruisers!

all i got left is to paint that front fork black...or maybe an ebay springer?
  3. M

NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

well i put lowering springs and a rear sway bar on mine and it handles like a go cart..its a 5 speed and even though its only got a little over 100 hp its still pretty peppy i guess cause its geared pretty low..as far as gas mileage mine seems to get 29mph whether i drive it on the interstate or...
  4. M

NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

just picked one up today..its definitely a cheaper bike than what im use to but it should be fun to play with and good enough to ride on the local greenway. it is pretty light compared to other cruisers ive picked up.
Back